位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第25期:做亲子鉴定
日期:2015-02-21 22:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

There's something nagging me,
有件事一直困扰着我
And I don't think I'll ever feel quite right about us
我觉得要是不弄清楚
until I know
我心里就不会好受
when you left...
去年夏天
the first time, last summer, where'd you go?
你第一次不告而别 你究竟去了哪
When you got beat up?
就是你被打那次吗
Just away.
我就是离开了
Who'd you stay with?
你和谁在一起的
Oh, my god.
天啊
You don't think this baby is yours.
你觉得这个孩子不是你的
I need to know for sure.
我只是想确认一下
Then I'll make an appointment.
我会去申请做亲子鉴定
Dr. Thomas called.
托马斯医生打来电话
Charlotte's settling back in to Cliffside.
夏洛特被送回康复中心了
At least someone's taking care of her.
至少有人能照顾她
I've been a terrible brother.
我是个不称职的哥哥
I can't blame her for not trusting me.
她不信任我也是应该
Charlotte's sick, Daniel.
夏洛特病了 丹尼尔
She doesn't know what she's saying.
她不清楚自己的所言所语
The things she accused your father of
她对你父亲的指责
are preposterous.
都是空穴来风

重点解释

Who'd you stay with?你和谁在一起的

stay with与 ... 留在一起

The whole clan is coming to stay with them at Christmas.

他们那一大帮亲戚要在圣诞节期间来他们这里住。

If you ever visit London, you must come and stay with us.

你要是到伦敦来,一定要到我们这里住住。

Charlotte's settling back in to Cliffside.夏洛特被送回康复中心了

At least someone's taking care of her.至少有人能照顾她

at least至少

We should brush our teeth at least twice a day.

我们每天应该至少刷两次牙。

A good cigarette will smoke at least ten minutes.

一支好烟至少可以抽10分钟。

take care of照顾; 照料

He's old enough to take care of himself.

他大了,能照顾自己了。

I'll take care of your children while you are away.

你不在时我会照顾你的孩子的。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • preposterousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • trustingadj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing