位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第10期:断绝关系
日期:2015-04-30 23:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Well, the answer's simple.
答案很简单
You don't know anything.
就说你什么都不知道
You barely know us.
你几乎不认识我们
I was engaged to your son.
我曾经和你儿子订过婚
"Ever since Daniel broke it off,
自从丹尼尔接触婚约以后
the Graysons have kept me at arm's length."
格雷森一家让我敬而远之
See? Simple.
明白吗 这很简单
And it's the truth.
事实也是如此
Victoria.
维多利亚
Are you and Charlotte safe here?
你和夏洛特在这儿安全吗
This house may as well be a fortress.
这房子就像堡垒一样
I'm talking about Conrad.
我说的是康拉德
He tried to have you killed.
他曾想害死你
Oh, don't worry about Conrad.
不用担心康拉德
I'll take care of him in time.
我会到时候收拾他的
I'm more concerned about you, Emily.
比起他我更担心你 艾米莉
And why is that?
为什么
Ever since sharing my secret,
自从被卷入此事
your welfare has been at risk, I'm afraid.
恐怕你的人身安全已经遭受威胁
And the only way to ensure your safety
唯一能保障你安全的方法
is by cutting off all ties to my family,
就是让你与我们立即
effective immediately.
断绝一切联系
I hate to see our newfound friendship
我不愿我们刚建的友谊
come to an end.
就此结束
But I have to ask you to stay away,
但我必须请你退而避之
permanently.
永不接近
I'll have security show you home.
我会让保安护送你回家

重点解释

I was engaged to your son.我曾经和你儿子订过婚

engage to 和 ... 订婚

He got engaged to her when working in Xian.

他是在西安工作时和她订婚的。

I'll take care of him in time.我会到时候收拾他的、

take care of照顾; 照料

He's old enough to take care of himself.

他大了,能照顾自己了。

in time适时

Firemen reached the house on fire in time.

消防队员及时赶到那幢失火的房子。

分享到