位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第4期:艾米丽的母亲还活着
日期:2015-04-24 19:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are those?
这是什么
Well, I heard what Mr. Murphy here said
我听这位墨菲先生说
about disobeying the order to kill your mother.
他违抗命令没有杀你母亲
That doesn't mean that somebody else didn't finish the job.
但不代表没有其他人动手
You going to answer your phone?
接电话吗
Victoria.
维多利亚
Don't think me intrusive, but I see that you're awake.
别怪我突然打扰 我发现你还没睡
I was just turning in.
我正准备上床
Well, I thought the events of the day
我想今天的事
might be keeping you up.
也许会让你睡不着
No, it's the reporters that keep knocking on my door.
没有 就是记者一直在骚扰我
They saw me leaving Grayson Manor earlier.
他们看见我先前从格雷森庄园出来
They want to know everything.
他们追根问底
Well, I trust you staved them off.
我相信你摆脱了他们
So far. But they are persistent.
目前是的 但他们素来坚持不懈
Yes, they are.
确实
Come over tomorrow,
明天过来一趟吧
and we'll discuss a strategy on how to handle them.
我们想一个解决他们的方案
That sounds great. Good night, Victoria.
好的 晚安 维多利亚

重点解释

I was just turning in.我正准备上床

turn in上床就寝

I want to turn in early tonight and get a good night's rest.

今晚我要早睡,好好地休息一夜。

Well, I thought the events of the day might be keeping you up.我想今天的事也许会让你睡不着

keep up保持 继续 维持

The house is becoming too expensive for them to keep up.

他们的房子维修费用贵得越来越修不起了。

The high cost of raw materials is keeping prices up.

原料费用昂贵使得产品价格居高不下。

No, it's the reporters that keep knocking on my door.就是记者一直在骚扰我

knock on敲(门、窗等)

Please do not enter before knocking on the door.

进来前请先敲门。

Jim sat up when he heard the knock on his bedroom door.

吉姆听到敲寝室门的声音时便坐了起来。

分享到