位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第211期:又一场暴风雨
日期:2013-10-26 14:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You recognize where we are?
知道这是哪吗
It's where I spilled my drink on your jacket.
我曾在这里把酒都洒到你西装上了
You really kept it.
你还真没洗啊
Man of my word.
我是个信守承诺的人
Well, so much for good first impressions.
我真是没留下个美好的第一印象
That was a perfect impression,
那次给我留下的印象很完美
as was your second and your third.
第二 第三次也毫不例外
You know, most men in this town
要知道 换做是这镇上其他人
would've thrown me off the boat.
我可能就被扔下船了
You were... so sweet about it.
可你却... 一点也不生气
You know, most people look at me
大多数人所见的
and see me for someone I'm not.
其实都不是真正的我
And I spent the first part of my life
虽然我人生第一阶段的表现确实
either disappointing them or worse...
挺让人失望 甚至是...
living up to their expectations.
辜负了他们的期望
You're the first person
但你是第一个
that I could be my true self around.
能让我展现自我的人
Lucky me.
我真幸运
I know we haven't known each other for very long,
我知道 我们彼此了解的时间还不够长
and we've had to deal with some pretty unexpected things
在这短短的时间里 我们还经历了一些
in a short amount of time.
非常意想不到的事
Sort of like this weather.
就好比这天气
you think one storm's passed,
你以为这场暴风雨已过去
and another one's on the horizon...
可谁知另一场又即将来临
which is why I'm
这也是我
sure about the way I feel for you,
如此确信对你感觉的原因
'cause as long as I have you...
因为只要和你在一起...

重点解释

You know, most men in this town would've thrown me off the boat.要知道,换做是这镇上其他人我可能就被扔下船了

throw off抛弃; 摆脱

I'm unable to throw off this feeling of inertia.

我无法摆脱这种懒散的感觉。

She has thrown off all sense of shame.

她已抛弃一切廉耻之心。

And I spent the first part of my life either disappointing them or worse...living up to their expectations.虽然我人生第一阶段的表现确实挺让人失望,甚至是...辜负了他们的期望

either...or... 不是...就是...

Tom is going to buy either a guitar or a piano.

汤母不是要买一把吉他就是要买一架钢琴。

You are either with me or against me.

你不是支持我就是反对我。

live up to不辜负,做到,实践

We will never fail to live up to what our parents expect of us.

我们决不辜负我们的父母对我们的期望。

He finds it hard to live up to his ideals.

他认为很难按自己的理想办事。

and we've had to deal with some pretty unexpected things in a short amount of time.在这短短的时间里,我们还经历了一些非常意想不到的事

deal with讨论;处理

We have no space to deal with such details.

我们没有篇幅来讨论这种细微末节。

I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.

我有一大堆信件要处理。

分享到
重点单词
  • disappointingadj. 令人失望的 动词disappoint的现在分词
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • inertian. 惯性,惰性
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • guitarn. 吉他