位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第98期:恨得咬牙切齿
日期:2013-04-25 19:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, bud.
兄弟
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
看看你都招惹了什么好事
Your mother is ready to kill you.
你妈对你恨得咬牙切齿
She's not alone, by the way.
而且不止她一个人生气
I know. I know. I got this stupid interview,
我知道 我答应接受那个无聊的采访
which I...
结果
Hold on.
等等
Why are you mad at me?
你为什么生我的气
You honestly don't remember?
你真不记得了吗
Oh, my god.
天呐
Did I do that?
是我弄的吗
You slammed my head into a wall, Danny.
你把我的头往墙上撞 丹尼
Are you serious?
真的假的
T-ty, I-I don't remember a thing from last night.
泰 昨晚的事我一点都记不起来了
What--what happened?
发生了什么事
Well, apparently, I can't mention Emily's name
显然 我不能提及艾米莉的名字
without you going ballistic on me.
不然你就会对我动怒
What about me?
我怎么了
Nothing. Nothing. Rough night.
没事 昨晚过得不太好
So I heard.
听说了
Is that why you've been ignoring my calls?
所以你才一直不接我电话吗
I'm sorry. The night kind of got away from me,
对不起 昨晚的事我一点印象也没有
and I ended up crashing at work.
只知道自己在酒吧睡过去了
Could we get a little privacy, Tyler?
能让我们单独谈谈吗 泰勒
Yeah, of course.
好 没问题

重点解释

Well, look what the cat dragged in.看看你都招惹了什么好事

drag in:插入

Why do you drag in such irrelevant facts?

把这些不相干的事扯进来干什么?

I don't want to drag in this case .

我不想牵扯到这件事里面去。

She's not alone, by the way.还有,不止她一个人生气

by the way:顺便说; 顺便问一下

By the way, will you take little Katie with you?

顺便问一下,你带凯蒂一起去吗?

Why are you mad at me?你为什么生我的气

be mad at:对 ... 非常愤怒; 恼火

He was mad at missing his train.

他为没赶上火车而恼火。

I ended up crashing at work.只知道自己在酒吧睡过去了

end up:结束;告终

If you continue to steal you'll end up in prison.

你要是继续行窃终归得进监狱。

分享到
重点单词
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • budn. 芽,花蕾 vi. 发芽,萌芽 vt. 使发芽
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • irrelevantadj. 不恰当的,无关系的,不相干的