位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第22期:离婚了也要演戏
日期:2014-06-30 22:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季

Hello.
你好
Hey, Vick. It's me.
维姬 是我
How did you get this number?
你怎么会有这个号码的
Well, I got it from your phone last night when you were asleep.
我趁你昨晚睡着时 从你手机上找到的
Vick, I, um... - Yes?
维姬 我... -我听着呢
I was wondering if I was ever gonna see you again.
我一直在想 以后我们是否还能见面
H-hello?
喂 喂
Am I disturbing you?
我打扰到你了吗
Is that a rhetorical question?
你这不是明知故问吗
You finally showed up this morning in last night's clothes.
你今早千呼万唤始出来 却穿着昨天的衣服
I don't see how that's any business of yours.
这和你有什么关系
Victoria,
维多利亚
I am fully aware
我很清楚
that our living arrangement is just for show,
我们现在的生活完全是作秀
but if you're bent on having an affair--
但如果你有外遇的话
It's not an affair if we're divorced.
我们都离婚了 还有什么"外遇"可言
That's beside the point. You need to be careful.
这无关紧要 你得小心点
Whatever or whomever you're doing,
无论你在干什么 无论你和谁在一起
you'd better damn well be discreet about it.
你最好三思而后行
Or you'll what,
不然呢
reveal more of our secrets?
抖漏我们之间的更多秘密吗
I know that you led Treadwell to those tapes.
我知道 是你将那些录像带透露给特德韦尔
And all for what, your petty jealousy?
为什么要这么做 就因为你的那点嫉妒心
Now Daniel's defense is at risk.
现在丹尼尔的辩护岌岌可危了
You've clearly become as delusional
你现在不仅是自私自利了
as you are selfish.
而且还有了妄想症
The fact that either of our children
我们的两个孩子
find themselves in harm's way
现在都身处险境
rests squarely on your shoulders,
而这一切都拜你所赐
Not mine.
不是我的责任

重点解释

You finally showed up this morning in last night's clothes.你今早千呼万唤始出来却穿着昨天的衣服

show up出现

What puzzles me is why they didn't show up.

令我百思不解的是他们为什么没有出现。

but if you're bent on having an affair--但如果你有外遇的话

have an affair有外遇

Did you know he was having an affair?

你知道他有外遇了吗??

It's an open secret that he's have an affair with his secretary.

他跟秘书的恋情是一个公开的秘密。

Now Daniel's defense is at risk.现在丹尼尔的辩护岌岌可危了

at risk处境危险

Were those patients now at risk?

那些病人现在是否处于危险之中呢?

He saved three children alive at risk of his life.

他拼命救出了三个孩子。

分享到
重点单词
  • jealousyn. 妒忌
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • disturbingadj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist
  • discreetadj. 谨慎的
  • rhetoricaladj. 修辞学的,符合修辞学的,修辞的
  • bentbend的过去式和过去分词 adj. 下定决心的,弯曲的
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • revealvt. 显示,透露 n. (外墙与门或窗之间的)窗侧,门