位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第2期:最性感男士
日期:2019-05-13 17:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Who was on the phone?
刚刚是谁
Oh, just a little surprise I'm planning for the shower.
真是神奇啊 我居然还在筹婚前派对的事
Well, since you've suddenly gotten into the spirit of things,
既然你突然这么兴致昂扬
maybe you wanna make the welcome toast?
是不是考虑做个祝酒辞
I lost my phone.
我的手机丢了
Which relates how?
这两者有什么联系
Well, I had the speech for Emily saved on there,
我为艾米莉说的话都存在手机上了
and I don't have time to recompose it.
现在也没时间重写了
Probably for the best
这样也许最好
since I didn't inherit your talent for faking sincerity.
你那假装热情洋溢的天赋 我可学不来
It's called being polite.
这是礼貌
And perhaps we wouldn't have to be
如果莎拉同意接受我的请求
if Sara had responded to my appeal.
也许我们也用不着发表什么祝酒辞了
I haven't heard from her all week.
但这周我都没接到她的信
Maybe because she's too busy sneaking around with Daniel.
也许是因为她忙于和丹尼尔偷情了
I noticed her texting with him this morning,
我发现她今早给丹尼尔发短信了
So whatever carrot you dangled, it seems to be working.
无论你想钓的是什么鱼 应该已经上钩了
She won't stop digging.
她会刨根问底的
Margaux's determined to write this expos?
玛尔戈执意要发表这篇文章
She's convinced it'll help "Voulez's" sales.
她笃定这能刺激《想》的销量
Yeah, but what exactly did she discover?
但她究竟发现了什么
Nothing yet, but she's researching articles
现在还没有什么 但她在调查
on Grayson Global, Conrad,
格雷森国际 康拉德
the acquision of NolCorp, you.
诺氏企业的收购 还有你
Did she happen to see that I made, uh,
她有没有发现我当选了
"People's" sexiest men alive list,
《人民杂志》当今最性感男士
right behind Joel Mchale?
仅排在乔尔·麦克哈尔之后

分享到