位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第9期:不该害怕可恶的人
日期:2014-10-21 18:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I don't want your money.
我不要你的钱
I want to know about my father.
我想知道我父亲的事
Who's your father?
你父亲是谁
David Clarke.
大卫·克拉克
Amanda?
你是阿曼达
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
After my father died, he left me his journals.
我父亲去世后 留下了一本日记
He claims he's innocent.
他坚称自己是无辜的
He was found guilty in court.
法庭判定他有罪
But he said that you knew the truth, that he was set up.
但他说你了解真相 知道他是被陷害的
And if I told you he was right,
如果我告诉你 他句句实属
what would you do with that information?
你打算怎么办
I would make sure that everybody knew about it,
我要让所有人知道真相
that these people got what they deserved.
这些人要得到应有的报应
I have the guest list.
我有一份宾客名单
According to his journals,
他日记中所提到的人
most of those people are here tonight.
大多今晚都会到场
All the more reason for you to drop it.
所以你更应该远离这里
Is that what you did?
你当初就是这么做的吗
You just dropped it, drank until it all went away?
置之不理 借酒消愁
I'm not afraid of these people.
我不怕这些人
And you shouldn't be either.
你也不该害怕

重点解释

He was found guilty in court.法庭判定他有罪
in court在法庭上
Each side of a case in court has its own counsel.
法庭上原告和被告双方都有各自的律师。
Judges wear wigs in court.
法官开庭时戴假发。

I would make sure that everybody knew about it,我要让所有人知道真相
make sure设法确保
I think the door's locked, but I'd better go and make sure (it is).
我想门已经锁了,但我最好还是去查看一下。
Make sure that the sign's the right way up.
一定要把符号的上下弄对。

I'm not afraid of these people.我不怕这些人
afraid of害怕
He's afraid of going out/to go out alone at night.
他害怕夜晚独自出去。
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没有什么可害怕的。

分享到
重点单词
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • counseln. 商议,忠告,法律顾问 v. 商议,劝告
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答