位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第30期:维多利亚毁掉一切的力量
日期:2015-05-31 16:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You have one unheard message.
你有一条未读信息
To listen to your messages, press 1.
听信息 请按1
Gordon, it's me. Where are you?
戈登 是我 你在哪里
Um, some guy claiming to be a Detective Lasky
有个自称是拉斯基警探的人
came by with a-a sketch, asking questions.
带着一幅画像 四处打探
I-I know what I'm supposed to do,
我知道该怎么做
and if I don't hear from you by tomorrow,
如果明天还没有收到你的回复
I'll-- I'll start shutting everything down
我 我会关掉一切
and go dark like we promised.
像之前说好的那样藏起来
Only I'm hoping I won't have to,
只是希望我不用那么做
that somehow you're still okay.
不管怎样 希望你没事
God, Gordon, please be okay.
天哪 戈登 你一定要没事啊
I love you.
我爱你
A seductive new apisode of 666 Park Avenue is next.
即将播出充满诱惑的新一集《鬼楼契约》
My mother's still alive.
我妈妈还活着
Victoria is the only person left who
维多利亚是这世上唯一一个
could possibly tell me where she is.
知道她在哪儿的人
This woman has the power to destroy
这女人有能力毁掉
everything you can mean to do.
你所有企图
Your obsession with making everyone pain is ruining lives.
你的报复会毁了很多人

重点解释

I-I know what I'm supposed to do,我知道该怎么做

be supposed to猜想会; 应该

The ghost of Lady Margaret is supposed to haunt this chapel.

据说玛格丽特女士的鬼魂常在这个礼拜堂出没。

The details were supposed to be secret but somehow leaked out.

这些细节原属秘密,可是不知怎么给泄露出去了。

and if I don't hear from you by tomorrow,如果明天还没有收到你的回复

hear from接到 ... 的信

When they did not hear from her, they feared the worst.

他们那时听不到她的消息,唯恐发生了最糟的事。

I hear from my cousin every two months.

我每两个月就会收到我表哥的来信。

This woman has the power to destroy everything you can mean to do.这女人有能力毁掉你所有企图

mean to打算

I didn't mean to take a taxi but I had to, as I was late.

我虽然不想坐计程车,但因为太迟了所以非坐不可。

分享到