位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第132期:不想到处逃亡
日期:2013-06-28 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What do you think you're doing?
你到底在干什么
Getting some vitamin d. You?
让身体吸收一些维他命D 你呢
Why didn't you get on the plane?
你怎么没有上飞机
I-I-I got through security
当我通过了安检
and was headed for the gate
正准备登机时
when something stopped me.
一些想法阻止了我
You should've called.
你应该打电话告诉我
I did better than that.
我本想当面告诉你
I went to your house.
我去了你家
But you were too busy with your boy billionaire.
可你正忙着跟你的富少男友卿卿我我
Well, I'm not busy now.
我现在很有空听你说
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm tired of running.
我厌倦了逃亡
I need a break.
我想停下来歇歇
You can get a break wherer you want.
随你想去哪里歇息都行
Just point it out on a map,
你指个目的地
I will get you there.
我就可以送你去
That's not what I want.
那不是我想要的
I want a home.
我想要一个家
I want friends.
我想要朋友
My name's Kara now, so no one has to know the truth.
我现在叫卡拉 真相只有你知我知
It's too risky.
这太危险了
For me or you?
是你危险 还是我
You want to talk risky, why are you living in that house?
怕危险 你怎么还住在那栋别墅里
Look, don't bite the hand that feeds you.
不要狗咬吕洞宾 不识好人心
You can't stay.
你不能留下来
I don't remember asking for your permission.
我不需要得到你的批准
Now get outta the way. You're blocking the sun.
现在给我让开 你挡住阳光了

重点解释

I-I-I got through security我通过了安检

get through:通过

As soon as I get through custom I jump into a taxi.

我一通过海关就跳进了一辆计程车。

I'm tired of running.我厌倦了逃亡

be tired of:厌倦, 不耐烦

He was tired of running errands for his sister.

他已厌烦给姐姐当跑腿了。

相关短语:tire with 由于…使厌烦

I'm very tired with that long walk.

走了这么长一段路,我非常累。

I don't remember asking for your permission.我不需要得到你的批准

ask for:请求; 要求

Could I ask for your reaction to this policy?

我能问一下您对这个政策的反应吗?

May I ask for your views on a few questions?

我能否请你谈谈对几个问题的看法?

相关短语:

ask for trouble自找麻烦

You were asking for trouble by saying that!

你那样说话是在自找麻烦。

分享到
重点单词
  • tiren. 轮胎,金属圈 v. 使疲倦,厌烦
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • permissionn. 同意,许可,允许