位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第181期:出手相救
日期:2013-09-10 18:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Sounds like you're in the market for biographer.
看来你需要一名传记作家
Not just any biographer.
一般的传记作家可不行
Why don't you stop by the cottage,
欢迎你来访寒舍
and we'll discuss the possibilities?
我们可以谈谈合作的可行性
Oh, charming. Quite a turnout. Thank you.
挺诱人的 很棒的活动 谢谢
Ta-ta. Okay. They're lovely.
回见 他们真招人喜欢
Mason, could you come to the house for lunch?
梅森 可以来我家吃午餐吗
There's something I'd like to discuss with you.
我有些事想和你谈谈
How could I refuse? Thank you.
乐意之极 谢谢
Stowaway. Jack, it's Emily.
偷渡者酒吧 杰克 我是艾米莉
Emily. How are you?
艾米莉 最近怎么样
I'm good, thanks to you and Daniel.
我很好 多亏了你和丹尼尔
I just wanted to call and say thanks again for intervening.
我就想再次感谢你们出手相救
What you guys did was really brave.
你们的行为真是很勇敢
Well, at the end of the day,
但其实说到底
there were no bullets in the gun, so...
枪里根本没有子弹 所以...
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
How's Amanda?
阿曼达还好吗
She's, uh, she's okay. Yeah. She, uh...
她还好 她...
It was a little weird, all that stuff Tyler said about her dad,
泰勒关于她父亲的那些话有些奇怪
but she'll be-- she'll be fine.I gotta go.
但她会没事的 我要挂了
I'll, uh, I'll talk to you later.
晚点再聊吧
Bye, Jack. Bye.
再见 杰克 -再见

重点解释

Sounds like you're in the market for biographer.看来你需要一名传记作家

sound like听起来像

That sounds like an agelong story.

这听起来像个久远的故事。

Their love story sounds like a fairy tale.

他们的爱情故事听起来像童话。

Why don't you stop by the cottage,欢迎你来访寒舍

stop by偶然过访; 靠近; 访问

Can you stop by for a moment on your way home from your firm?

你从公司回家时,能顺便来呆一会儿吗?

She stopped by just to pass the time of day.

她来串门只是为了打发时间。

Well, at the end of the day, there were no bullets in the gun, so...但其实说到底枪里根本没有子弹,所以...

at the end of在 ... 末端; 到 ... 尽头

Are there any exams at the end of this term?

这个学期期末有考试吗?

My room is at the end of the corridor.

我的房间在走廊的尽头。

分享到
重点单词
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • corridorn. 走廊
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • biographern. 传记记者
  • stowawayn. 逃票乘客