位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第6期:准备对付她
日期:2020-03-09 11:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Look, you've already taken two bullets to the stomach.
你已经身中两枪了
Going forward...
再这样下去...
I'd watch your back.
还是小心为好
Patrick...
帕特里克
I need any details you can give me about that box
关于诺兰家藏着的那个盒子
Nolan has hidden in his house.
我要你帮我查清楚
I'm hiring someone to go in there and get it.
我要雇人去他家拿盒子
I can do it.
我可以搞定
Or do you not trust me?
你不相信我吗
Of course I do. You know that.
我当然相信你 你知道的
But I need a professional to do this.
但我需要一个专业的人来做
Sooner rather than later.
越早越好
Emily's recovering in my house,
艾米莉在我家休养
and I need every bit of leverage
在她恢复记忆之前
I can get against her before she recovers her memory.
我需要做好一切准备对付她
Memory of what? You... you didn't shoot her.
关于什么的记忆 对她开枪的又不是你
No, I didn't.
不 不是我
Daniel did.
是丹尼尔
You told me that Lydia did.
你告诉我是莉迪亚干的
You lied to me.
你对我撒谎了
It was only to protect him.
我只是为了保护他
And that's why you wanted to hire someone, right?
所以你才想要雇其他人 对吧
To keep me from the truth. Patrick--
让我远离真相 帕特里克....
I came clean to you about Nolan.
我把诺兰的一切事情都告诉了你
Didn't I? No, I actually-I gave Nolan up for you.
不是吗 不 我为了你放弃了诺兰
And after all these months,
在经过这几个月之后
after everything that I've shown you,
在我把一切坦白告诉你之后
after everything that I've done,
在我做下这一切事情之后
I will never, ever gain your confidence, will I?
我还是永远得不到你的信任 是吗
It is not that, Patrick.
不是这样 帕特里克
If it's not that, then what is it?!
如果不是这样 那是怎样
You tell me what it is, because I thought
你告诉我这是怎么回事 因为我以为
we were on the same page. We've talked about this,
我们是站在同一战线的 我们讨论过这事
But I guess when it comes to choosing sons,
但我猜如果你要选一个儿子
no, no, you choose your blood over your bastard.
不 你会选你的亲生骨肉 而不是私生子
Don't you ever say that again!
永远不要再说这种话
You are my blood.
你就是我的亲生骨肉
You're the only pure thing I have,
你是我身边唯一还保持纯洁的人
but I know that you're susceptible to the same darkness
但我知道你容易受到黑暗的影响
that has followed me around my entire life,
那种伴随我一生的黑暗
and it's infected this family,
它已经感染了这个家庭
and I will not allow it to corrupt you as well.
我不允许它再摧毁你
That's why it's my duty, not yours,
所以揭发艾米莉.索恩是我的事
to expose Emily Thorne.
而不是你的
Do you understand me?
你能明白吗
Loud and clear, yeah.
完全明白
All right.
好吧
Don't worry. I come in peace. I promise.
别担心 我是来讲和的 我保证

准备对付她.jpg


Sorry, water in my ear.
不好意思 我耳朵进水了
Did you say, "In peace" or "In complete shame
你刚刚是说"讲和" 还是
after having been yanked around by your umbilical cord"?
"在被母亲牵着鼻子走之后羞愧得无地自容"
Guess I deserve that.
我罪有应得
Either way, save it.
不管怎样 省省吧
I've got about four episodes of
我家已经有了四集
"Patrick says I'm sorry'" on my dvr.
"帕特里克说对不起"的录像了

分享到