位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第15集 第2期:说谎的承诺
日期:2014-02-28 21:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季第15集

There you are.
你回来了
Daniel.What are you doing?
丹尼尔 你在做什么
Waiting for you.
等你
Were you able to get ahold of Charlotte?
你找到夏洛特了吗
She's with Declan.
她和德克兰在一起
She didn't want to talk. She sounded drunk.
她不想多说 听起来像喝醉了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Your grandfather.
你的祖父
Third one tonight.
今晚第三个了
Daniel, he's grooming you
丹尼尔 他要培养你
to become the next C.E.O. of Grayson Global.
成为格雷森国际下一任执行总裁
That is huge.
这可是件大事
I don't even want to go to the engagement party tomorrow night
我甚至都不想去明晚的订婚派对
let alone take over the family business.
更别提接手家族生意了
It's a really big deal. You should at least just sit down
可这的确是大事 你至少应该坐下来
and hear what he has to say.
听听他想说什么
But can't we just cancel the damn party?
但我们就不能取消这该死的派对吗
Trust me, nothing would make me happier.
相信我 取消派对我反倒更开心
But hundreds of people are traveling
但是上百号人千里迢迢赶来
hundreds of miles to be here.
参加这个派对
You're right.
你说得对
Just promise me one more time...
再向我承诺一次
No secrets of any kind, ever.
永远不要对我撒谎
You've seen what they've done to my family.
你也知道谎言给我家造成了怎样的后果
Let's go to bed. It's late.
睡觉吧 很晚了
I'm right behind you.
马上来
All right.
好的

重点解释

Were you able to get ahold of Charlotte?你找到夏洛特了吗

be able to会; 能

You are better able to do it than I (am).

你比我更有能力做这件事。

I am able to pick you up on the short wave radio.

我能用短波收音机收听到你的信号。

let alone take over the family business.更别提接手家族生意了

let alone 更别提

I never thought of it, let alone did I do it.

我想都没有想到它,更谈不上去做了。

The baby can't even walk, let alone run.

这小孩连走路都不会,更不用说跑了。

take over接收;接管;接任

The company would then take over the accounts.

公司会把那些客户账户接收过来。

The military took over the government.

军方接管了政府。

分享到
重点单词
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队