位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第15集 第14期:远走高飞
日期:2014-03-26 22:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季第15集

Hey. What are you doing out here?
嘿 你在这干吗呢
Just... getting some air.
透透气而已
Come to Paris with me.
和我去巴黎吧
What?
什么
I-I already bought the tickets. Let's just go.
我票都买好了 我们直接走就行
Daniel, that's crazy.
丹尼尔 这样太欠考虑了
The further away from my family we are,
离我的家人越远
the more chance we have of doing this right.
我们越可能长久相依
I can't.
我做不到
My life is here. Our lives are here.
这里有着我的一切 我们的一切
Running away isn't the answer.
远走高飞并不是解决之道
Well, sometimes, it's the only answer.
有时候 离开是唯一的办法
There's nothing for me here but secrets and lies.
对我来说 这里除了秘密与谎言 别无其他
I'm here.
还有我在这
And why is that exactly?
那你为什么要在呢
What--why do you want to marry me, Emily?
你为什么想嫁给我 艾米莉
Because I love you.
因为我爱你啊
Then come away with me.
那就和我走吧
Where is this coming from?
你怎么突然想到这些了
D-did your mother say something?
你妈跟你说什么了吗
Yeah, as a matter of fact, she did.
她确实说了
And you know what?
而且你知道吗
She was right.
她说对了
Daniel, come back.
丹尼尔 别走

重点解释

Running away isn't the answer.远走高飞并不是解决之道

run away逃跑;失去控制

Don't run away I want your advice.

请不要走--我需要你的意见。

Her imagination tends to run away with her.

她的想像力如脱缰之马难以驾驭。

Yeah, as a matter of fact, she did.她确实说了

as a matter of fact事实上

As a matter of fact, I've never been there before.

事实上我从未到过那儿。

As a matter of fact, I didn't know him at all.

事实上,我根本不认识他。

分享到