位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第29期:负担罪责
日期:2018-11-21 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

The only thing that you'll be showing them is your cowardice.
你能告诉他们的只有你的懦弱
Scrambling to save your soul so you can rest in peace.
拼尽一切拯救灵魂只为能够安息
And what right have you to come clean
现在你又有什么权力这么做
after you blew up a plane to keep me from doing the same?
当初可是你炸了飞机阻止我去坦白的
Well,you can believe what you must.
你想怎么想都可以
But no one is stopping you now.
但是现在没人阻止你了
So come with me,if you like.
你可以和我一起 只要你愿意
As if it's that simple.
就好像有多简单似的
You're going to be dead long before you pay for your crimes.
你的罪过死了之后都还不清
And I'm going to be there to shoulder the burden,
而我还要去担负你的罪责
as will your children.
你的孩子也是如此
Have you even given a thought
你就没想过
to the ramifications for your family?
给这个家带来的影响吗
Victoria, You haven't been truly invested in our family--
维多利亚 自从大卫·克拉克之后
this marriage-- since david clarke.
你对这个家 这场婚姻也没多上心
So why don't you think about it this way?
所以你何不这样想
See,by turning myself in,
通过自首
I'm not only clearing his name for charlotte,
我不仅为夏洛特洗脱了他的罪名
but for you as well,my dear--
也为了你 亲爱的
So that you can finally have your true love back--
这样一来你就找回了自己的真爱
Dead as he may be.
不过他已经死了
Oh,you son of a bitch!
你这个混蛋

分享到
重点单词
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • cowardicen. 懦弱
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨