位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E05 第78期:烧钱的特技
日期:2013-01-20 23:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yes. Sorry... for all the texting.
是的 抱歉 我一直在发短信
Just a friend.
是一个朋友
Are you gonna tell your parents about Charlotte?
你会把夏洛特的事告诉你父母吗
No. I mean, compared to
不 跟我家里其他
the rest of the secrets in this family,
那些秘密相比
this is a drop in the bucket.
这根本微不足道
She's lucky to have you looking out for her.
她有你照顾着 真幸运
I wish I had someone
真希望我那么大的时候
like that growing up.
也有像你一样的人关心我
Well, you have someone like that now. So...
你现在不就有了吗 那么...
How do I look $100 million lighter?
万贯身家没了的我看起来怎么样
How do you feel $100 million lighter?
你自己感觉怎么样
Kind of liberated, actually.
老实说 有点无拘无束
The truth can do that.
真相的确会让你如此感觉
One day, your father might even respect you for it.
有一天 你父亲也许甚至会为此而尊敬你
Well, till then, I guess we'll go dutch.
在那之前 我们得靠自己了
It's too bad your dad isn't around
你父亲没能在你身边
to see the kind of person you turned out to be.
看看现在的你是多么出色 真可惜
He'd be proud.
他会为你骄傲的
Emily. Jack, hi.
艾米莉 杰克 你好
What are you...Danny.
你在这...丹尼
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Can you believe they thought
你能相信他们竟然以为
I stole the car?
车是我偷来的吗
What I can't believe is
令我难以置信的是
that you were doing 70 in a 40.
你俩在限速40的路上开到70
You okay? Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 是的 我没事
It's no big deal.
没什么大事
How much is this little stunt gonna cost me?
你这一次特技表演 又得烧我多少钱
Not a thing.
一分不用
They were just holding them to teach 'em a lesson.
他们只是被拘留教育
Said I was part of the family, they let him out.
我说他是我的家人 他们就放了他
Thank you.
谢谢
I... I owe you one.
算我欠你

重点解释

No. I mean, compared to the rest of the secrets in this family,跟我家里其他那些秘密相比。

compare to:把 ... 比作

Can you tell me how this compare to that?

你能告诉我这个和那个比较起来如何?

Compare to other vehicle, car is really quite convenient.同其他车辆相比,汽车确实很方便。

the rest of:其余的

The slide cut off the valley from the rest of the world.

山崩切断了这个山谷与外界的联系。

Soon I dropped behind the rest of the class.

不久我就落在班上其他同志后面了。

She's lucky to have you looking out for her.她有你照顾着,真幸运。

look out for:密切注意, 留神

I always look out for bargains in these small antique shops.

我经常去这些古玩小商店找些便宜货。

It's too bad your dad isn't around to see the kind of person you turned out to be.你父亲没能在你身边看看现在的你是多么出色,真可惜。

turn out to be:结果是, 原来是, 证实是

It can turn out to be a tremendous burden.

它会变成一个沉重的负担。

I hope everything will turn out to be all right.

我希望一切顺利。

分享到
重点单词
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • bucketn. 水桶 vt. 装在桶里 vi. 急急忙忙
  • vehiclen. 车辆,交通工具,手段,工具,传播媒介
  • stuntn. 特技,阻碍成长 vt. 阻碍成长,表演特技
  • antiqueadj. 古代的 n. 古物,古董