位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E05 第72期:花心萝卜
日期:2013-01-04 20:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You're home.
你回来了
I was beginning to question if you lived here anymore.
我开始疑问你是否还住在这里了
Well, then we're even,
那彼此彼此了
because I was beginning to question
因为我也开始疑问
if you'd lost my number.
你是不是丢了我的号码
W-w--actually, I lost my phone.
其实是我把手机弄丢了
Uh, Tyler told me you canceled dinner.
泰勒告诉我你取消了晚餐
What is he talking about?
他在胡说什么
I came by to see what you like to eat.
我还去找你问你想吃什么
I'll kill him.
我要杀了他
I stared at empty chair for two hours
我盯着空凳子两个小时
until I finally accepted that you had stood me up.
直到我接受你放了我鸽子的事实
Your chair didn't look so empty to me.
空凳子在我眼里可不空
I saw you and Jack through the windows.
我看到你和杰克在一起
I know. I'm not proud of it.
我知道 我不该那么做
I made that dinner for you, Daniel.
那顿晚餐是特别为你而做 丹尼尔
Jack and I are just friends.
杰克和我只是朋友
He came by unexpected and he was hungry.
他不期而至 刚好又很饿
I didn't want the food to go to waste.
我不想浪费食物
I'm such an idiot.
我真傻
Yeah, a little bit.
是有点儿
You know, I was supposed to start working for my dad today, but couldn't do it.
今天我本该开始为我爸工作的 但做不到
Why not?
为什么不呢
Because he's a philandering dirtbag.
因为他是个花心大萝卜
And if I can't look at him,
如果我都不想看他
how am I supposed to work for him?
又怎么能为他工作
Are you sure you're not using
你确定你不是利用
the fact that he's a philandering dirtbag
他是花心萝卜这个事实
as an excuse not to have to work for him?
做借口而安慰自己不用非得为他工作
Well, it's not just that...
不仅仅是因为
I'm finally seeing him for what he really is.
我终于发现他的真实面目
I think it's also that he now sees me for what I really am.
我想也是因为他也重新认识了我
And what's that?
真实的你是什么样
Scared...
心怀恐惧
I guess.
我想
It's a hell of a lot harder to disappoint your father
让你父亲失望可比
than to let him know he disappointed you.
让他知道你对他失望困难得多

重点解释

I stared at empty chair for two hours until I finally accepted that you had stood me up.我盯着空凳子两个小时直到我接受你放了我鸽子的事实

stare at:凝视

It's impolite to stare at a girl.

盯着姑娘看是很不礼貌的。

She continued to stare at his head.

她继续盯着他的头。

stand sb up:失约

First she agreed to come out with me, then she stood me up.

她先是同意跟我出去,后来又爽约了。

I'm not proud of it.我不该那么做

be proud of:以 ... 为满意(以 ... 而骄傲, 自豪)

The shop was proud of its exclusiveness.

这商店因别具一格而沾沾自喜。

Tom is very proud of his new car.

汤姆非常满意自己的新车。

分享到
重点单词
  • disappointv. 使 ... 失望
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • disappointedadj. 失望的