位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第3期:供需原则
日期:2014-09-12 17:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Missed a pop quiz in Econ.
经济学的突击测验你没来
Laws of supply and demand.
供需原则
I think I understand the concept.
我知道定义
Make this one last, Char.
最后一瓶了 夏洛特
My dad's gonna start missing his scrip pad.
我爸到时候会发现他的病历单丢失的
You're not the only guy in school with connections, Adam.
你可不是学校里唯一能搞到药的 亚当
But I better be the only one you're giving it up to.
但最好我是你唯一献身的
Sorry.
抱歉
Bad day.
糟糕的一天
You gotta stop blowing off class.
你不能再翘课了
People are starting to talk.
大家都开始议论纷纷
Let them.
由得他们
I'll pull it together
我哥的这场噩梦结束以后
when this nightmare with my brother is over.
我就会振作起来的
Until then...
在那之前
What are you staring at, wharf rat?
你看什么呢 码头老鼠
Nothing.
没什么
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
No.
不能
Let's get outta here, Adam.
我们走吧 亚当
New Mercy Hospital, archives.
新仁光医院档案室
Hi there. I'm just wondering, uh, what are your hours?
你好 我想问一下你们的工作时间
7:00-4:00, Monday through Friday.
周一到周五 早上七点至下午四点
If you'd like to request a medical record,
如果你需要病史档案的话
I can mail you a legal form.
我可以给你寄一份申请表
No, that's all right. I'll come in and get one later.
不用了 我稍后会自己过去取

重点解释

What are you staring at, wharf rat?你看什么呢,码头老鼠

stare at凝视

You have no time to stare at yourself.

你现在没时间端详自己了。

She continued to stare at his head.

她继续盯着他的头。

But I better be the only one you're giving it up to.但最好我是你唯一献身的

give up to让给

My life is entirely given up to work.

我的一生全部献给了工作。

The whole winter was given up to physical training.

整个冬季都用来进行体育训练。

You gotta stop blowing off class.你不能再翘课了

blow off吹掉;将(热水等)放出

I can't believe you blow off my phone call.

我不敢相信你居然不接我的电话。

He just needed to blow off steam.

最好以后再跟他谈吧,他要发怒了。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发
  • mercyn. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠 adj. 仁慈的,宽
  • conceptn. 概念,观念
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • supplyn. 补给,供给,供应,贮备 vt. 补给,供给,提供,
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的