位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第153期:泰勒和诺兰的基情被发现
日期:2013-08-03 22:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You wanted to see me, Sir? Yeah.
先生 您有事找我吗 是的
It's come to my attention you garnered Mr. Ross' support
我得知你是以某种不怎么高尚的方式
through less-than-honorable circumstances.
得到了罗斯先生的投资
So your time here at Grayson Global is over.
所以你在格雷森国际的事业到此为止
With all due respect, who cares how I got him?
无意冒犯 但谁在乎我是怎么拿下他的
$20 million from a guy that
我从他手里弄来了两千万
you've been trying to land for a decade is hardly...
您可是花了十来年都没搞定他
This company's worth over 200 times that,
这个公司市值是那笔钱的200倍
which is why we try to avoid scandal at all cost.
所以我们不惜代价避免丑闻
Blackmailing a potential client into a portfolio
借机勒索客户进行投资
falls directly into the scandalous category. Blackmail?
恰恰就属于丑闻那一类 借机勒索
The sex tape you made with Nolan Ross?
你跟诺兰·罗斯的性爱录像
Sex tape? What are you talking about?
什么性爱录像 不知您所指为何
Save your breath. You're fired. Am I?
你省省吧 你被解雇了 是吗
At least when I do business, people don't die.
至少我做的生意不是谋财害命
I beg your pardon?
你这是什么意思
You want a scandal?
你知道什么才是真正的丑闻
You fire me, and I tell the world
如果你解雇我 我就昭告天下
that you and your wife were the real reason
你和你的妻子才应该
all those people died on flight 197.
对所有在197航班上丧命的冤魂负责
And that guy who worked for you,
还有那个曾经在你手下工作的人
David Clarke,
大卫·克拉克
was just a patsy.
只不过是个替罪羊
I'd think very carefully about the next words
你最好三思而后言
that come out of your mouth, Mr. Grayson.
小心祸从口出 格雷森先生

重点解释

At least when I do business, people don't die.至少我做的生意不是谋财害命

at least:至少

She may be slow but at least she's reliable.

她迟钝是迟钝,但无论如何她很可靠。

He should at least have come to say good-by.

他至少也该来道个别(然而却没来)。

I beg your pardon?你这是什么意思

beg one's pardon:请原谅; 请你再说一遍

I beg your pardon; I did not catch your remark.

对不起,请再说一遍,我没听清你在说什么。

I beg your pardon, Aunt Wang, for coming in like that.

王大婶,请原谅我这个样子跑进来。

It's come to my attention you garnered Mr. Ross' support through less-than-honorable circumstances.我得知你是以某种不怎么高尚的方式得到了罗斯先生的投资

come to someone's attention引起某人的注意,被某人知道

Something has come to my attention.

我突然有点事。

Alright, it has come to my attention that you are ragingly eager to know about my family.

好吧,我注意到你们都饥渴地想了解我的家庭。

分享到
重点单词
  • decaden. 十年
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • potentialadj. 可能的,潜在的 n. 潜力,潜能 n. 电位,
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • reliableadj. 可靠的,可信的
  • categoryn. 种类,类别
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • blackmailn. 勒索 vt. 勒索,讹诈
  • portfolion. 文件夹,作品集,证券投资组合
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅