位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第20期:梅森威胁维多利亚
日期:2014-06-28 21:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季

How did you...
你怎么会...
They were put in my safe.
带子都在我的保险箱里
It would appear that your combination
看来你跟这起火灾的联系
is not as closely guarded a secret as the... horror
和你对大卫·克拉克父女所做出的恶行
that you visited upon David Clarke and his daughter.
没有享受同等的保密措施
I didn't burn down your house, Mason.
我没有烧毁你的房子 梅森
Amanda Clarke did, and her D.N.A.
是阿曼达·克拉克干的
Is all over the site.
到处都留有她的DNA
Enough lies.
别再扯谎了
If you try to implicate that poor girl in any of this,
你要是再把那个可怜的女孩牵扯进来
I'll make sure that they burn you at the stake.
我就拿这些事来给你雪上加霜
Oh, you play that card...
你竟然跟我玩这一手
and you'll destroy us both.
这会把我们俩都毁掉的
It's a small price to pay to restore my soul.
为了救赎我的灵魂 这点代价不足挂齿
So will Daniel Grayson's defense
那么在丹尼尔·格雷森的辩护中
continue to be predicated upon the idea of a hooded man...
是否还会坚持有连帽衫人的说法
I'm so sorry to cut you off,
很抱歉打断你
but we have no intention of litigating this in the press.
但我们不想对媒体公开此事
This battle will be fought in a court of law...
这是一场法庭之上的硬仗...
Can you believe these people?
这些人真让人难以置信
That family has got no shame.
这家人太不知羞耻了
Well, they make up for it by being two-faced
反正他们一贯两面三刀
and morally bankrupt.
没有道德底线
I would give anything to be a fly on the wall
我恨不得变成他家墙上的苍蝇
in that mansion.
观看闹剧
It's better than any reality show out there.
那里发生的事肯定比真人秀还精彩
Believe me,
相信我
there's a lot the media don't know about them.
大部分媒体都不了解这家人
What, and you do?
什么 难道你了解
Yeah, I do.
没错 我了解

重点解释

I didn't burn down your house, Mason.我没有烧毁你的房子

burn down烧成平地; 烧毁; 烧光

I don't think you ought to burn down that shed.

我看你不该烧毁那个小屋。

Let's leave the fire to burn down.

让火自己慢慢熄掉。

I'll make sure that they burn you at the stake.我就拿这些事来给你雪上加霜

make sure弄明白; 设法确保

I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.

我要拿定主意我是否去澳门。

I'll make sure of the time of the flight.

我要核实一下这班飞机的时间。

I'm so sorry to cut you off,很抱歉打断你

cut off切断;使隔绝;剪下

He cut off a bunch of grapes to entertain us.

他剪下一串葡萄招待我们。

The slide cut off the valley from the rest of the world.

山崩切断了这个山谷与外界的联系。

分享到
重点单词
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • shedn. 车棚,小屋,脱落物 vt. 使 ... 流出,散发
  • implicatevt. 纠缠(使 ... 绕住,暗示) n. 包含的东西
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • mansionn. 大厦,豪宅,楼宇
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • intentionn. 意图,意向,目的
  • restorevt. 恢复,修复,使复原
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.