位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第9期:斑斓的颜色
日期:2020-02-05 17:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Cross me again, and watch what happens to you.
再惹毛我一次 看看你会有什么下场
Ooh. Your confidence is woefully misplaced, Victoria.
维多利亚 你的自信完全用错了地方
You lack an alibi to substantiate your claims.
你没有足够的证据证明你不在现场
And hiding from your lawyer
而且躲避自己的律师
instead of offering anything plausible reeks of guilt.
而不是提供一些含内疚意味的合理解释
I'm really enjoy remodeling Grayson manor.
我真的好期待整修格雷森庄园的时候
I always thought this room could use a splash of color.
我总觉得这间屋子应该用一些斑斓的颜色
You like that? Huh?
你喜欢这样是吗
No?
不喜欢吗
Get out of my house!
从我的房子里滚出去
You're certainly behaving like someone incapable of murder.
你表现得真像一个不会谋杀的人
But I do look forward
但是 亲爱的
to your performance on the stand, my dear.
我很期待看到你在听证会上的表现
I've always enjoyed a good farce.
我一向喜欢观看闹剧
Ross, I'm here.
罗斯 我到了
I'm going in.
我要进去了
I just finished looping the security cameras.
我已经使监控的画面自动循环了
You can now move through the hospital undetected.
你现在进入医院不会被发现
There's one more thing I need you to bring with you to the safe house.
我需要你去安全屋时多带一样东西
Engagement ring, perhaps?
是订婚戒指吗
Yeah, few steps ahead of you, Mathis.
马西斯 我早就想到了
Figured you wanna put that little trinket
早就猜到你想把这个小玩意
back on her finger.
重新戴到她手上
I'll stand by
我会严阵以待
until you are in position on Emily's floor.
直到你到达艾米莉的那层楼
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Actually, I don't think we do.
事实上 我觉得不需要
See, I needed your help today.
今天我需要你的帮助
But instead, you decided to check back into the Bates motel.
你非但不帮我 还想撇清和我的关系
And you know what, Patrick?
帕特里克 你知道吗
Frankly, I'm not into Mama's boys.
坦白讲 我对奶嘴男不感冒
W-well, let's continue to talk about you, Nolan.
诺兰 咱们还是继续谈谈你吧
You manipulated me, and you did it just to get what you wanted.
你利用了我 为了得到你想要的东西
You're no different than Emily.
你和艾米莉是一丘之貉
So now you're going to attack a woman
你现在是要指责一个
that is fighting for her life in a hospital bed?
在病床上与死神抗争的女人吗

斑斓的颜色.jpg


That's classy. Oh, please! Let's stop, all right?
你可真行 拜托 少帮她说话 好吗
She's not as innocent as you make her out to be, Nolan!
诺兰 她可不像你说得那么清白
And quite frankly, neither are you.
而且说真的 你也一样
You know what, man?
哥们 你知道吗
I should've bailed the minute I found out
在发现你收买我前妻刺探情报时
you bribed my ex-wife to get dirt on me.
我就应该全身而退
Well, don't let me stop you now.
现在我也不会阻止你
All right, Mathis.
好了 马西斯

分享到