位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第14期:可怕的女人
日期:2015-01-23 21:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

The return of the vivacious and elusive Ms. Emily Thorne.
活色生香又捉摸不定的女人回来了 艾米莉·索恩
It's never too late to reconcile, you know?
趁早和她和好吧 孩纸
Never gonna happen, dad.
完全没可能 老爸
Why not?
为什么
She's a much more suitable match than the delightful
比起那个小巧玲珑刻薄无知的阿什莉·达文波特
frothy little confection Ashley Davenport.
艾米莉显然是更佳的配偶
Yeah, well, at least Ashley's smart enough not to cheat on me.
至少阿什莉够明智不会给我戴绿帽子
Is she now?
她现在呢
I take it you've given some consideration
我现在当你考虑过
to our earlier conversation?
我们之前聊的问题了
I did.
我考虑过了
My money stays in trust.
我的钱都托给别人打理了
If the company goes down,
如果公司垮了
hell if I'm going down with it.
我也跟着一起倒霉
You disappoint me.
你真令我失望
Creepy.
真吓人
You think she's somewhere looking up at us?
你觉得她是在看着我们吗

重点解释

It's never too late to reconcile趁早和她和好吧

too...to...太...以至于不能...

My lame excuse is that I have too much to do.

我那站不住脚的借口就是我要干的事太多了。

The road is too narrow to allow the passage of gondola.

这条街太窄,大型货车不能通过。

Yeah, well, at least Ashley's smart enough not to cheat on me.至少阿什莉够明智不会给我戴绿帽子

cheat on不忠于

An honest student won't cheat on a test.

诚实的学生考试不作弊。

I'm not out to go out cheat on you all night.

我不打算再整晚外出闲逛,并对你不忠。

If the company goes down如果公司垮了

go down下降,下跌,失败

She cried when she saw all her plans go down the tubes.

看到她一切的计划全都失败了,她哭了。

He lost, but he went down swinging.

他输了,但他输得体面。

分享到