位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第227期:第一次的相遇是跟踪
日期:2013-11-22 21:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

"The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" By William Blake.
威廉·布雷克所作的《天堂与地狱的婚姻》
William Blake, the poet.
威廉·布雷克 一个诗人
I know who that is. I took brit lit last semester.
我知道他 上学期我学了英国文学
All right. Very good. Listen.
很好 那你听着
"If the doors of perception were cleansed,
"若感知通透纯净
everything would appear to man as it is,
人们将看清万物的原貌
infinite."
无穷无尽"
And that applies to you how?
这跟你有什么关系
Infinite freedom.
无尽的自由
That's what I want.
这就是我想要的
I'm weighed down by my father's expectations,
我爸爸对我的期望
my mother's disapproving eye,
我妈妈不认同的眼神
but mostly by the world's perception
最主要还有世人对于格雷森这个姓的观念
of what it means to be a Grayson.
把我压得喘不过气来
I don't want to be limited by all that for the rest of my life.
我不想以后的日子都被这些束缚着
That's it. That's what I'm looking for.
就是这样 这才是我想要的
Beautiful. Great.
完美 很好
What were you thinking?
你刚在想什么
I was just thinking about the moment that...
我只是在回想那一刻
I knew you were the one.
我确定你是我的真命天子
Oh, that's nice. Yeah.
这很好
Daddy.I knew you'd come.
爸爸 我就知道你会来
Well, it's a family portrait, isn't it?
这可是拍全家福 不是吗
And this is still my family.
而这还是我家呢
Hey, I want to take a picture with dad.
我想跟我爸爸拍张照
Great. In a minute. I just need to talk to your mother.
好 等等 我得先跟你妈妈谈谈
Let's set one up with Charlotte and her father.
再帮夏洛特和她爸爸照一组
You know what? Forget it.
算了

重点解释

I'm weighed down by my father's expectations,我爸爸对我的期望把我压得喘不过气来

weigh down使 ... 负重担; 使疲惫不堪; 使沉重

The porter was weighed down by all the luggage.

搬运工扛着这些行李压得直不起腰来。

The porter was weighed down by all the luggage.

搬运工扛着这些行李压得直不起腰来。

Let's set one up with Charlotte and her father.再帮夏洛特和她爸爸照一组

set up 安排

The army has set up road blocks round the city.

军队在城市周围设置了路障。

We are well set up with charcoal for the winter.

我们准备好足够的木炭过冬。

That's what I'm looking for.这才是我想要的

look for寻找;寻求;期待

You can look for the book in the library catalog.

你可以在图书馆的图书目录上查找这本书。

He began to look for another position immediately.

他马上开始寻找另一个职位。

分享到
重点单词
  • infiniteadj. 无限的,无穷的 n. 无限
  • catalogn. 目录,大学概况手册,商品型录 vt. 做目录,分类
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • luggagen. 行李
  • limitedadj. 有限的,被限制的 动词limit的过去式和过去
  • portraitn. 肖像,画像 adj. (文件页面)竖的
  • perceptionn. 感知,认识,观念