位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第7期:碰巧成杀人犯
日期:2014-04-18 20:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Jack.
杰克
Shouldn't you be on a boat
你现在不是该在
halfway to Haiti right now?
去海地的船上吗
Yeah, well, my engine had other ideas.
我的引擎不给力
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
It's Daniel I'm worried about.
我担心的是丹尼尔
The police were questioning him pretty hard.
警察在对他严加审问
Do they have any other suspects?
他们还有其他嫌疑人吗
I don't know. They're not really keeping us in the loop.
不知道 他们什么都不肯告诉我
How's Declan?
德克兰怎么样
Finding Tyler's body must have been pretty awful.
找到泰勒的尸体一定是段糟糕的经历
Yeah, he's, uh, he's playing it cool, but...
他 他看着挺冷静的 但是
I'm not buying it.
我不相信
You haven't heard from Amanda, by any chance, have you?
阿曼达不会碰巧找过你吧
No.
没有
Still no luck getting ahold of her?
还是没联系上她吗
No, her phone's disconnected.
没有 她的手机打不通
Anyway, thank you
不管怎样 多谢你
for looking after Sammy.
照顾山姆了
Anytime.
乐意效劳

重点解释

Shouldn't you be on a boat halfway to Haiti right now?你现在不是该在去海地的船上吗

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

There is not much stock in the shop right now.

目前店里存货不多。

This movie sucks. Let's leave right now.

这部电影真烂。我们现在就走,不看了。

It's Daniel I'm worried about.我担心的是丹尼尔

worry about担心; 烦恼

I don't think you need to worry about this.

我认为你不必为这事担心。

You haven't heard from Amanda, by any chance, have you?阿曼达不会碰巧找过你吧

by chance偶然; 碰巧

He had a slip of tongue by chance.

他偶然说走嘴。

The apple fell by chance on his head.

那个苹果意外地落到他的头上。

分享到
重点单词
  • disconnectedadj. 分离的;无系统的;不连贯的 v. 分离(dis
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • questioningn. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词