位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第17集第1期:一块拼图
日期:2020-09-02 10:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "Revenge"...

《复仇》前情提要

Divorce suits you.

你应该离婚

Your charms won't work on me, Pascal.

你的魅力吸引不了我了 帕斯卡

Not this time.

这次不行

I have no intention of merging our companies.

我并不想合并我们的公司

What if I got you the one thing you've always wanted?

那如果我能让你得到梦寐以求的东西呢

I have everything a man could want.

男人想要的东西我都有

Except Victoria.

除了维多利亚

I sort of gave my parole officer your address.

好像我把你的地址给了保释官

He's this millennial computer genius from prison.

他是我坐牢时碰到的一个电脑天才

I have no intention of going anywhere.

我哪儿也没想去

Yet this property belongs to me.

这处房产是属于我的

It's time to show our fathers what we're capable of.

现在是在爸爸们面前展示自己的时候了

Care to join me?

愿意加入我吗

cover326x326.jpeg

Faking a pregnancy to force Daniel into marriage.

假装怀孕来强迫丹尼尔和你结婚

Your dirty, little secret is out.

你那肮脏的小秘密已经暴露了

I had to create a public break from the Graysons.

我必须暂时公开地摆脱格雷森家

What's "TWM"?

"TWM"是什么

My mom said she never knew who wrote the letter.

我妈说她根本不知道这是谁写的

- It was European. - Pascal is a part of this?

-是欧洲的 -帕斯卡也参与了吗

Yeah, I think he is.

是 我想是的

Addiction -- an impulse that, once indulged,is impossible to pacify.

一旦放纵上瘾这种冲动就无法再平静

Even when starved, the hunger survives.

就算饿死 饥饿也会存活

First the Dolce & Gabbana.

首先是杜嘉·班纳

And now George de la Tour's "The Fortune Teller"?

现在成了乔治·德拉图尔的《预言家》

It's your favorite, no?

这不是你最喜欢的画作吗

At the MET where it belongs.

是在它该待的地方 纽约大都会博物馆

I thought you'd like to enjoy it for a month or two.

我还以为你会想看一两个月的画呢

I cannot be bought -- especially by a man

休想收买我 特别是一个

whose reputation for romance is reckless.

浪漫声誉是鲁莽草率的男人

The result of a lifetime of mistakes.

这就导致了一生的悲剧

You don't know me, Pascal.

你不了解我 帕斯卡

Or what I want.

也不知道我想要什么

A love that will always triumph over darkness.

一份终究会战胜黑暗的爱

A love that I would lay down my life for.

一份我愿意付出生命的爱

At least you've moved on from the note to...other unsolvable riddles.

至少你从纸条转移到了...别的未解之谜

Have you heard from Aiden?

你有艾登的消息吗

No. And I don't expect to.

没有 我也不指望

He's honoring what I wanted.

他尊重我的想法

Well, I've been trying to do that, too.

我也在尽力这样做

I hacked into the Lemarchal mainframe,but wading through every file of Europe's largest media conglomerate for the letters "TWM" is just gonna take eons.

我黑入了勒马尔查尔的主机但是在欧洲最大的传媒集团的所有文件中搜索"TWM"要花很长时间

It definitely can't be "The white-haired man," right?

肯定不会是白发男人 对吧

It fits, but... I am pretty sure that that nickname was a "Nol-riginal."

首字母相同 但我很肯定 那个昵称是我诺氏原创的

Well, I can't wait any longer.

我不能再等了

What are you gonna do?

你要做什么

The letter's not enough to incriminate the Graysons,but Pascal has a piece of the puzzle that I don't,and there may be more.

信件不足以控告格雷森一家但帕斯卡有我没有的一块拼图

So if I can get close to him, gain access --

也许还有更多如果我可以接近他 拉好关系

Then you can finally finish the puzzle.

那你就可以完成拼图了

分享到