位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第158期:维多利亚的恐慌
日期:2013-08-09 21:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, uh, did I just see Nolan leaving your place? Yeah, um...
刚才是诺兰从你家出来吗 没错
He had a pretty scary visit from Tyler.
泰勒去找他 把他吓到了
He thinks Nolan got him fired.
泰勒以为是诺兰害他被开除的
Well, that's just it. My father didn't fire him.
结果我爸没有开除他
Really? Do you have any idea why? Who knows?
真的吗 知道为什么吗 谁知道呢
I've just had enough of my father's lies.
我已经受够我爸的谎言了
Listen, are you okay with me staying with my mom tonight?
我今晚想陪着我妈 行吗
If and when Tyler shows up,
要是泰勒出现了
I don't want her here alone.
我不想让她独自一人
Yeah, that's probably a great idea.
好的 你是该留下
I mean, you're welcome to come over, too, if you like.
当然如果你想过来 我也鼓掌欢迎
Got a great view of your porch from up here
要是阿曼达·克拉克又去你那里找东西
in case Amanda Clarke comes digging around again.
从这里可以看得一清二楚
I can handle Amanda.
我对付得了阿曼达
You just look after your mom.
你好好照顾你妈吧
Ah, she'll be all right.
她会没事的
She hired a lawyer today.
她今天请了一个律师
That's great. Sleep tight. Night.
太好了 睡个好觉 晚安
Did I hear you say Amanda Clarke?
你刚才提到的是阿曼达·克拉克吗
Yeah, she's back in town after all this time.
过了那么久 她又回来了
Strange, right?
很奇怪吧

重点解释

If and when Tyler shows up, I don't want her here alone.要是泰勒出现了我不想让她独自一人

show up:揭露;露面,出现

His show-off only serves to show up his ignorance.

他的卖弄只不过暴露了他自己的无知。

The students began to show up by twos and trees.

学生们开始三三两两地露面了。

相关短语:put up a poor show表现得不好

Our team put up a poor show in the final and lost heavily.

我们队在决赛时表现得不好, 输得很惨。

I mean, you're welcome to come over, too, if you like.当然如果你想过来,我也鼓掌欢迎

come over:顺便来访,从远处来

He has come over to China for the summer.

他不远万里来中国度暑假。

You really must come over sometime and have dinner with us.

你确实应该找个时间过来, 跟我们一起吃顿饭。

Got a great view of your porch from up here in case Amanda Clarke comes digging around again.要是阿曼达·克拉克又去你那里找东西从这里可以看得一清二楚

in case:万一,以防;如果

In case you need something, please don't hesitate to let me know.

如果你需要什么东西,请不客气地对我说。

I have kept a reserve fund in case of accidents.

我已筹备了一笔准备基金以防不测。

分享到
重点单词
  • ignorancen. 无知
  • reserven. 预备品,贮存,候补 n. 克制,含蓄 vt. 保留
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭