位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第2期:变味的爱情
日期:2014-04-11 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Smart move, running back to the house to create a cover
干得好 跑回家制造证据
for how Tyler got your gun.
解释为何泰勒拿着你的枪
It might not even matter.
这说不定无关紧要
Tyler could've told Daniel everything.
泰勒说不定已将真相告诉丹尼尔了
Tyler's not exactly a reliable source,
泰勒的话不可靠
and... Daniel loves you.
而且 丹尼尔爱你
Unless that's changed.
除非这种爱意已变
We had an argument at the party.
在派对上我们吵了一架
I'm not sure where we stand.
我也不知道我们身处何处
Well, you're standing in a police station,
你现在身处警局
and I would say the more pressing issue
而且我认为更重要的是
is the whereabouts of your father's infinity box.
你父亲的无尽之盒的下落
It's safe and sound.
绝对安全
You ready to go?
准备走了吗
Yeah.

Are you okay?
你还好吗
What were you talking to your mother about?
你刚才和你妈妈说了什么
We had words at the party.
我们在派对上有过争执
I just...
我只想
I just wanted to clear the air.
我只想消除一下误解
That's good. You're gonna need...
这很好啊 你现在需要
As much support as you can get right now.
能找到的所有支持

重点解释

Smart move, running back to the house to create a cover干得好,跑回家制造证据

back to回到

I run back to my room and retrieve my bag.

我奔回房间取回自己的提包。

I just wanted to clear the air.我只想消除一下误解

clear the air澄清事实; 消除误会

They held a meeting to clear the air.

他们召开了一次会议来消除误解。

A frank discussion can help to clear the air.

坦率的谈论有助于消除疑虑。

As much support as you can get right now.能找到的所有支持

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

The boss is in no humor to talk to you right now.

此刻老板没有心情同你说话。

分享到
重点单词
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • infinityn. (时间,空间等)无限,无穷,[数]无穷大
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • retrievevt. 挽回,恢复,回忆,补偿 vi. 找回猎物 n.
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • reliableadj. 可靠的,可信的
  • pressingadj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词