位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第2集第10期:说出实情
日期:2018-09-29 14:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, perfect timing, Ems.
来得正好 艾米
I picked up a new hobby working in the prison kitchen.
我在监狱的厨房工作时培养了新的兴趣爱好
See, it turns out that, uh, blueberry muffins
知道吗 即使是反社会人士
can calm even the most sociopathic heart.
吃了蓝莓松饼也能心情平静
I should have one.
那我应该吃一个
First I lose Jack for telling the truth,
我先是因为说出实情而失去了杰克
then I lose Charlotte for lying.
之后又因为说谎而失去了夏洛特
Then take a breather.
那就深呼吸吧
Especially since the guy on deck is not only a priest,
因为那个人不光是个牧师
but practically the Mother Teresa of the Bronx.
简直就是布朗克斯的特蕾莎修女
Got a library card in lieu of Wi-Fi.
我戒网了 所以去图书馆查了查
Every other takedown
之前对付的每个人
had histories that read like rap sheets, but...
都是罪行累累 但是
all signs point to Paul being a good man.
所有的资料都表明 保罗是个好人
Well, my father was a better man.
我爸爸更是个好人
Right. The gospel according to Emily--
对 艾米丽的信条
- Sin unto others as you've had sinned unto you. - Right.
-以其人之道还治其人之身 -没错
This time, I just--
这次 我觉得
I kinda think you're going too far.
我觉得你有点过火了
If--if you cannot forgive Paul,
如果你不能原谅保罗
- how do you expect to be forgiven? - I don't.
-又怎么指望别人原谅你呢 -我不指望
Look, I have two months before the wedding,
我还有两个月就要结婚了
which means I'm not pulling any punches.
所以我不会手下留情

分享到
重点单词
  • sinn. 原罪 v. 犯罪,违反(教规)
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间