位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第240期:为情所困的杰克
日期:2013-12-23 22:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Emily.
艾米莉
Dinner's almost ready.
晚餐已经准备好了
Why don't you come join the others on the patio?
你怎么不和其他人一起去庭院
This is just a dvd from another wedding planner.
这只是另一张婚礼策划光盘
I wouldn't want Ashley to get the wrong idea.
我可不想让阿什莉会错意
Well, that's so thoughtful.
想得可真周到
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda, open the door.
开门 阿曼达
I know you're in there. Please...
我知道你在里面 请...
Just talk to me.
和我谈谈吧
Look, I don't know why you pushed me away,
虽然不知道 你为何离开我
And I don't care. I just want to help you.
我也不在乎 我就是想帮帮你
I saw the tape.
我看过录像带了
I know what Victoria did to you.
知道维多利亚对你犯下的罪孽了
I know she left you in that awful place.
她害你如今落入如此境地
I probably would've burned that house down myself.
我要是你 我也会把那房子烧了
Please open the door.
快开门
Amanda! Are you in there?!
阿曼达 你在吗
Please just talk to me.
和我谈谈吧 拜托

重点解释

Just talk to me.和我谈谈吧

talk to与 ... 说话

Don't talk to me about that fellow.

别跟我谈起那个家伙。

Look, I don't know why you pushed me away,虽然不知道你为何离开我

push away推开, 排除

Do you want to push me away?

你要赶我走吗?

She tried to push me away, but I was strong enough to deal with it.

她想把我推开,但是我身体很壮,经受住了她这一推。

I probably would've burned that house down myself.我要是你我也会把那房子烧了

burn down烧成平地; 烧毁; 烧光

Let's leave the fire to burn down.

让火自己慢慢熄掉。

They threatened to burn down our house.

他们威胁要烧毁我们的房子。

分享到
重点单词
  • plannern. 计划者,规划师
  • thoughtfuladj. 深思的,体贴的
  • pation. 天井(庭院)