位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第138期:杀人嗜好
日期:2013-07-07 17:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hello? Multiple code reds, Ems.
喂 艾米 多重红色警报
The talented Mr. Hamptons
这位汉普顿有才青年
somehow got hold
搞到了一份拼接好的
of a shredded speech by the unbreakable Lydia Davis.
不死之身莉迪亚·戴维斯的演讲稿碎片
In it, she planned to
从稿子里看 她计划
take down Conrad and Victoria at the Open Arms gala
在"无私关爱"晚会上扳倒康拉德和维多利亚
by exposing their role
向世人公开在陷害你爸的阴谋中
in the entire conspiracy against your dad.
他俩扮演了何其重要的角色
Are you kidding me?
别开玩笑了
How did we not know about this?
我们对此事怎么会一无所知
Well, as I recall, we were a little bit busy that night.
据我回想 我们俩那晚都有点忙
Code red number two--
红色警报二
The speech piqued Tyler's curiosity,
那份演讲稿挑起了泰勒的好奇心
and he did a web search on David Clarke.
他上网查过大卫·克拉克
You think he's on to you?
你认为他是要对付你吗
More likely,
看上去
he's gonna try to blackmail Conrad and Victoria.
他很可能是想敲诈康拉德和维多利亚
Then why is he hitting me up for $20 mil
如果他能找到更大的冤大头
if he's got a bigger payday planned?
干嘛还来坑我两千万
Wait. You should invest with him.
等等 你应该给他
What? You do it.
没搞错吧 要给你自己给
Oh, yeah, and how am I gonna explain that to Daniel?
好啊 那我怎么跟丹尼尔解释这件事
All right. What's the plan?
好吧 那要怎么做
Just keep Tyler occupied
在我们拿到莉迪亚的稿子前
until we find Lydia's speech.
你先用钱把泰勒稳住
Commit to the buy-in at the party,
你在派对上先答应入股
and then you can defund the investment before the deal closes.
然后在交易完成前撤资
Between Tyler's scheming and
一边是泰勒的阴谋诡计
Amanda's homicidal tendencies,
一边是阿曼达的杀人嗜好
this is a very dangerous game
我们在这场游戏中
that we're playing here.
真是腹背受敌啊
I told you, this is not a game.
我告诉过你 别把这当游戏
God. I should never have trusted you to take down Tyler.
天呐 我真不该相信你能搞定泰勒
Hey, I can handle Tyler.
我能搞定泰勒
Then handle him.
那就去做啊

重点解释

The talented Mr. Hamptons somehow got hold of a shredded speech by the unbreakable Lydia Davis.这位汉普顿有才青年搞到了一份拼接好的不死之身莉迪亚·戴维斯的演讲稿碎片

get hold of:抓住; 掌握

Wherever did you get hold of that idea?

你那想法究竟是从哪里来的?

She would help him get hold of a weapon.

她还会帮助他搞到武器。

she planned to take down Conrad and Victoria at the Open Arms gala她计划在"无私关爱"晚会上扳倒康拉德和维多利亚

take down:把 ... 搞垮

Early in the morning they took down the tents.

一大早他们就把帐篷拆掉。

Peter thought he was a good wrestler,but I took him down.

彼得自以为是角力能手,但我挫了他的锐气。

Well, as I recall, we were a little bit busy that night.据我回想,我们俩那晚都有点忙

a little bit:有点儿; 一点儿

I'm a little bit tired. Let's take a short rest.

我有点累了。让我们休息一会儿。

We have to modify our plan a little bit.

我们得对我们的计划稍加修改。

Wait. You should invest with him.等等,你应该给他

invest with:授予

The governor has been invested with full authority to act.

总督已获全权进行处理。

分享到
重点单词
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • blackmailn. 勒索 vt. 勒索,讹诈
  • occupiedadj. 已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的 v. 占有(oc
  • modifyv. 修改,修饰,更改
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • conspiracyn. 阴谋
  • curiosityn. 好奇,好奇心
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • talentedadj. 有才能的,有天赋的