位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第2集 第25期:阿曼达坏了杰克的孩子
日期:2015-04-14 21:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And...
而且
to add to all that,
再加上
Amanda carrying Jack's baby...
阿曼达怀了杰克的孩子
I told amanda that I fixed the results...
我告诉阿曼达 是我改了结果
that Jack isn't the father.
孩子不是杰克的
You lied to her?
你骗了她
That's dark, even for you.
就算是你 这招也够阴险的
I don't care where you go tonight,
我不管你今晚住哪儿
but you can't stay here. I need the place to myself.
总之不能呆这儿了 我需要独处
I don't think you should be alone.
我觉得你该有人陪着
Don't worry. I won't be.
别担心 有人陪我
So, um...
所以
I was waiting to tell you the news.
我一直等着要告诉你这个消息
It's your kid.
那是你的孩子
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
You left the results lying around upstairs.
你把检查结果放楼上了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Listen, what I said earlier
我之前说的
about not needing an extra burden...
无需再添累赘
That's me. I-I'm the extra burden.
说的是自己 我是累赘
No, Dec, you-- - Yeah, I am. I am.
不 德克 你 -是 我确实是

重点解释

to add to all that,Amanda carrying Jack's baby...再加上阿曼达怀了杰克的孩子

add to增加

I have nothing to add to my earlier statement.

我对我先前说的话,没有什么补充的。

I didn't want to add to Mother's misery.

我不愿意增加母亲的痛苦。

You lied to her?你骗了她

lie to对 ... 撒谎

Don't you dare lie to me!

你胆敢跟我撒谎!

Least of all would I lie to you.

我最犯不上对你撒谎了。

分享到
重点单词
  • miseryn. 痛苦,悲惨的境遇,苦难
  • statementn. 声明,陈述