位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第214期:丹尼尔向艾米莉求婚
日期:2013-10-29 21:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Charlotte.
夏洛特
I'm sorry to bother you. I was looking for Daniel.
抱歉打扰你 我在找丹尼尔
And he was looking for you.
他去找你了
He went to the Southfork Inn.
他去南方酒店了
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
My dad just kicked me out.
我爸把我赶出来了
I have no idea what I did.
我不知道自己做错了什么
Everything was fine, he offered to pay for Declan's school,
一切都很好 他答应帮德克兰支付学费
and then just out of the blue...
然后突然就莫名其妙地...
I've just never seen him look at me that way before.
我从没见过他用那种眼神看我
What way?
哪种眼神
The way he looks at my mom.
他看妈妈的眼神
Oh, my God. Emily...
我的天 艾米莉
Did Daniel propose?
丹尼尔向你求婚了吗
Yeah. He wanted to tell you himself.
对 他想亲口告诉你
Is that okay?
你能接受吗
You have no idea how badly I've always wanted a sister.
你不知道 我多希望有个姐姐

重点解释

I'm sorry to bother you. I was looking for Daniel.抱歉打扰你,我在找丹尼尔

look for寻找;寻求

You can look for the book in the library catalog.

你可以在图书馆的图书目录上查找这本书。

He began to look for another position immediately.

他马上开始寻找另一个职位。

I have no idea what I did.我不知道自己做错了什么

have no idea 一点不知道

You have no idea how worried I was.

你想像不出来我有多么担心。

I have no idea why he resigned his post.

我不知道他为何辞去他的职务。

Everything was fine, he offered to pay for Declan's school,一切都很好,他答应帮德克兰支付学费

offer to提议, 愿意, 试图

He offered to take 10% off the price.

他表示愿意按原价减去百分之十。

She offered to help us of her own volition.

她自愿提出要帮助我们。

分享到
重点单词
  • volitionn. 自决,自主,意志力
  • resignedadj. 认命的,顺从的,听任的 动词resign的过去
  • catalogn. 目录,大学概况手册,商品型录 vt. 做目录,分类
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急