位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第208期:夫妻撕破脸
日期:2013-10-23 18:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I need to speak with her in private.That might not be the best idea.
我要和她私下里谈谈 这可不明智
No, I would advise against that.
我建议您别答应
It's not a request.
这不是请求
Must you drag charlotte into all this?
你一定要把夏洛特牵入这一切吗
Me?That's rich.
你怪我 太可笑了
Here are your options, and they are limited--
我给你两个有限选择
"A," You accept the pittance I'm prepared to offer you
A 你接受我准备给你的离婚补偿金
in exchange for avoiding a trial
以换取调解
or "B," We take this to court,
或B 我们庭上见
and it becomes common knowledge that Charlotte
让所有人都知道夏洛特的父亲
is the daughter of the most hated in America,
是个美国众矢之的人
meaning you had a torrid love affair
这也意味着你和一个恐怖分子
with a terrorist.
有过一段风流韵事
David Clarke was no terrorist,
大卫·克拉克不是恐怖分子
and he was twice the man you ever were.
他可比你强多了
Well, you're gonna have a very hard time
你把这点告诉所有人
convincing the rest of the world of that.
看会不会有人信你
So what's it gonna be, Victoria, "A" Or "B"?
你选哪个 维多利亚 A还是B
I did everything you asked for,
我当年全是按你说的做的
and now you're prepared to throw your children to the wolves
可你现在却准备抛弃你的孩子
and leave me with nothing
使我一无所有
all because of your wounded pride?
而这仅仅是因为你自尊受损吗
I'll instruct Barbara to send over
我会叫芭芭拉把我的最后提议
my final proposal.
发给你
Reject it, and whatever happens to Charlotte
你要是拒绝 不管夏洛特发生什么
will be on your hands.
都是你的责任

重点解释

I need to speak with her in private.我要和她私下里谈谈

speak with和 ... 谈话; 和 ... 商量

She spoke with studied politeness.

她故作有礼地讲话。

She rose from her seat to speak with us.

她从座位上站起身和我们谈话。

in private秘密地; 私下地

We can talk about this matter in private.

我们只能私下谈论这个话题。

She asked to see him in private.

她请求单独与他见面。

"A," You accept the pittance I'm prepared to offer you in exchange for avoiding a trial A,你接受我准备给你的离婚补偿金以换取调解

prepare to准备

Are you prepared to submit to my decision?

他准备对我的决定让步吗?

I'm prepared to have a whack at it.

我准备试一试。

in exchange for交换; 调换

I gave him my camera in exchange for his watch.

他拿照相机换取他的手表。

Well, you're gonna have a very hard time convincing the rest of the world of that.你把这点告诉所有人看会不会有人信你

the rest of其余的

I'll be tied up the rest of the week, I am afraid.

这个星期我恐怕都抽不出时间。

Let's burn off the rest of the brush.

让我们把剩下的灌木丛清除掉。

分享到
重点单词
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • exchangen. 交换,兑换,交易所 v. 交换,兑换,交易
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • convincingadj. 使人信服的,有力的,令人心悦诚服的 vbl.
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • instructv. 教,命令,指导 [计算机] 指示