位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第10期:开枪之后晕了
日期:2014-04-22 22:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》

Daniel's fingerprints were found on Emily's gun.
艾米莉的枪上有丹尼尔的指纹
He handled that gun a dozen times.
他以前拿过那把枪很多次
His hands were tested positive for gunshot residue.
他的手上也检测出了开枪火药残留
The blood splatter on his tuxedo
他燕尾服上溅到的血
was the same type as Tyler's.
和泰勒的血型一致
In a political climate like this,
鉴于现在的政治局势
the D.A. goes first-degree murder.
检察官认定这是一级谋杀案
All right, it's time you told us
好吧 现在你该告诉我们
everything that happened on that beach, son.
那天海滩上发生的一切了 孩子
It's okay.
没关系
Do it.
说吧
Tyler was talking crazy, waving the gun around.
泰勒当时满口胡言 挥舞着那把枪
We had a struggle, and I managed to get ahold of it.
我们扭打起来 我设法抢到了枪
And then he charged at me.
然后他就冲我扑了过来
Keep going.
接着说
So I fired.
于是我就开枪了
Three times?
连发三枪吗
Once, then I blacked out.
就一枪 然后我昏过去了
Next thing I remember was my mother calling my name.
再然后 我就只记得妈妈在叫我

重点解释

We had a struggle, and I managed to get ahold of it.我们扭打起来,我设法抢到了枪

manage to达成, 设法

I think we could manage to crowd a few more in.

我想我们可以设法再多装几个进去。

The old man manage to puff out a few words.

那老人好容易喘著气说出几句话。

And then he charged at me.然后他就冲我扑了过来

charge at冲击;猛攻

The dogs are trained to charge at intruders.

狗被训练来攻击闯入者。

The lion charged at those little animals.

狮子向那些小动物冲了过去。

Once, then I blacked out.就一枪,然后我昏过去了

black out眼前发黑;昏厥

High elevations tend to make me black out.

我站在高出往往会头晕。

分享到
重点单词
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理
  • tuxedon. 男士无尾半正式晚礼服
  • residuen. 残渣,剩余,余数