位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第23期:迷失自我
日期:2018-11-15 10:05

(单词翻译:单击)

What happened with Conrad?
康拉德那边进行得怎么样
Well, as you know,
你明白的
I protect those who confide in me.
我必须对那些向我倾诉的人保密
But you can have faith. I did as you asked.
但你可以相信我 我已经照你说的做了
I'm short of faith these days.
近来 我对人已经没任何信任可言了
Well, then I'll put it to you this way.
那我这样和你说吧
If Conrad doesn't come forward...
如果康拉德不出面认罪
I will.
我会澄清一切
I was enraged at the injustice I felt
你陷害我的时候
when you framed me...
我深感不公和愤怒
for taking away everything that I thought I deserved.
因为你夺走了我应得的一切
I realized that those feelings must pale in comparison
但我意识到 和大卫·克拉克的遭遇相比
to what David Clarke must have felt.
我的这些冤屈根本不值一提
To have his life ripped away from him,
他的人生 他的事业
his career...
他的小女儿
his little girl.
都被毁了
And to think that I helped do that to him.
而我竟是罪魁祸首之一
I played God.
我居然自大到妄想扮演上帝
You promised me your forgiveness.
你答应过 会原谅我
I do.
是的
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
But you're not God, either.
但你也不是上帝
I urge you to let go of whatever grudge you may have
我希望你能放下心中的愤懑
and move on before you lose yourself.
回头是岸 趁你还没迷失自我

分享到
重点单词
  • comparisonn. 比较
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.
  • confidev. 吐露,信托,信赖