位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第14期:亲人重逢
日期:2015-05-14 21:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh, I love it when you're bossy.
我喜欢你的老大范儿
It means something hot's gonna happen.
意味着又有劲爆的事要发生了
So what can I look forward to?
告诉我该期待什么
Watch the 10:00 news.
看十点的新闻
I'm counting the hours.
我已经迫不及待了
Mm. I gotta go.
我得走了
Ems needs me.
艾米需要我
What about the... Oh, all this?
那 啊这些东西啊
Oh, we can attack it tomorrow. See ya.
我们可以拖到明天 回见
Let me guess.
我猜
The Graysons found the Lindbergh baby.
格雷森家与失散多年的亲人重逢了
What?
什么
The 10 o'clock news. I couldn't help but overhear.
无意中在10点新闻里听到的
Oh, that was nothing.
那没什么
I got a headline.
有件大事要告诉你
We took the paternity test, and it's official. I'm...
我们做了亲子鉴定 很正式的那种
I'm gonna be a dad.
我要当爸爸了
I know.
我知道
Amanda told me.
阿曼达跟我说了
We were just together going over some godmother stuff.
我们刚还在讨论孩子教母的事
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'm really happy for you.
我真为你高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
那么
What do you think-- Yankees blue or Jets green?
你觉得扬基蓝和喷气机绿 她喜欢哪个

重点解释

So what can I look forward to?告诉我该期待什么

look forward to展望,期待(后接动词的ing形式)

I look forward to being alone in the house.

我盼望着能自己一人待在这所房子里。

I/We will be at the10 Baker Street at six sharp, and look forward to seeing you.

我(们)将于晚六点准时到达贝克大街10号,到时再会。

We were just together going over some godmother stuff.我们刚还在讨论孩子教母的事

go over,仔细推敲,仔细查看,检查

Let's just go over these figures again.

我们再检查一下这些数字吧。

Tom went over the text before the exam.

汤姆考试前复习课文。

We took the paternity test, and it's official. I'm...我们做了亲子鉴定,很正式的那种

paternity test生父鉴定试验

Who's the father? - We're gonna do a paternity test.

谁是孩子的父亲?——我们得做个亲子鉴定。

The paternity test proves that he is not actually the child's father.

经亲子鉴定证实, 他确实不是这孩子的父亲。

分享到