位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第22期:爱意
日期:2019-08-05 20:08

(单词翻译:单击)

You weren't lying when you said it was complicated.

你说的对 情况很复杂

I never lied to you.

我从来不会骗你

But you didn't tell me that Emily was pregnant.

但是你没告诉我艾米莉已经怀孕了

I didn't know what to say.

我不知道该说什么

Well, now's your chance.

现在你有机会说了

The moment I saw you in the bakery...

我在蛋糕店见到你的那一刻

all the feelings I once had came rushing back.

我曾对你的爱意又再次涌现

And I fell in love with you again.

我又一次爱上了你

Sara, Emily's having my baby.

莎拉 艾米莉现在怀了我的孩子

We both know what a broken home

我们都知道一个破碎的家庭

can do to a kid.

会给孩子带来怎样的伤害

You know, I wish I could tell you that I don't understand,

我真希望自己能说不知道

That you're making a mistake, but I can't.

说你错了 但我做不到

I'm sorry.

对不起

This is the way it is.

这条路就是这样的

We're just not meant to be.

只是我们都不愿意面对

分享到
重点单词
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a