位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第15期:根本不在乎钱
日期:2014-10-25 23:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I should've bulldozed it when I had the chance.
当时就应该把握机会把那房子拆掉的
That house is her twisted way of hanging on to him.
那房子是她偷偷回味与大卫昔日旧情之地
It's perverse, don't you think,
真是有悖常理啊 你说呢
destroy a man you love
亲手害死自己深爱的人
and then weep for him eternally?
却又为了他哭干了眼泪
I'd be lying if I said I didn't understand
如果我说我完全无法理解她的动机
at least part of her motivation.
那肯定是骗你的
When you asked me to back your testimony
当你让我支持你在大卫的庭审上
in David's trial,
所说的那些证词时
there's a reason I went along.
我答应你是有原因的
Yeah, there were a million reasons
当然 如果我没记错的话
if I remember correctly.
你有千百万个理由答应我
I never gave a damn about the money.
我在乎的根本不是钱
I did it to protect you.
我这么做是为了保护你
Why?
为什么
Isn't it obvious?
难道还不明显

重点解释

and then weep for him eternally?却又为了他哭干了眼泪
weep for为 ... 而流泪
"I weep for joy to stand upon my kingdom once again."
"重新站在我的王国的土地上,我激动得流泪了。"
He wept for his failure.
他因失败而流泪。

I'd be lying if I said I didn't understand at least part of her motivation.如果我说我完全无法理解她的动机,那肯定是骗你的
at least至少
He has been there at least twice.
他至少去过那儿两次。
He should at least have come to say good-by.
他至少也该来道个别(然而却没来)。

That house is her twisted way of hanging on to him.那房子是她偷偷回味与大卫昔日旧情之地
hang on坚持
He managed to hang on to a piece of rock protruding from the cliff face.
他设法抓住悬崖表面向外伸出的岩石。
Hang on at your present job until you can get another.
你在没有找到另一个工作前不要放弃目前的工作。

分享到
重点单词
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • cliffn. 悬崖,峭壁
  • testimonyn. 证明,证据
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • protrudingv. 使突出,伸出,突出
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的