位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第4集第5期:濒死经历
日期:2018-11-28 08:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Just please, try Charlotte again.
请再给夏洛特打电话
She must not have got my messages,
她肯定没收到我的留言
as I'm sure she would be here.
不然她肯定会来的
Still, I'd rather she not learn about my accident on...
但我还是希望她不是在推特上发现
Twitter.
我出了事故
Oh, and yet you were so eager to air your confession
但你还是迫切想发布供词
for all the world to hear on the evening news.
来让整个世界的人在晚间新闻中看到
It seems that your father's dying wish
看来你父亲的临终遗愿
is to put a final nail in the family coffin
是通过公开承认陷害大卫·克拉克
by publicly admitting to framing David Clarke.
在家族棺材上钉上最后一颗钉子
That's where he was headed.
他就想这样
Why on earth would you confess?
你为什么想坦白
Because my time with Paul inspired a spiritual conversion.
因为我和保罗相处的时间让我的想法改变了
Though this near death experience
但这次濒死经历
may have put an end to that rationally conceived notion.
也许会终止那个理性的念头
You better hope he survives,
你最好希望他活下来
because the doctors ordered you not to drive with Huntington's.
因为你得了亨廷顿氏症 医生不许你开车
Father Paul's dead.
保罗神父去世了
I knew it was a bad choice.
我就知道那是个错误的选择
He's very persuasive.
他非常有说服力
Look, I bought that Ferrari new in '86.
我在86年买了那辆法拉利
It was a gift to myself for cracking the Forbes 100.
这是我进入福布斯百名富豪的奖励

分享到
重点单词
  • framingn. 取景;[计]组帧;设计;框架 v. 制定;构造;装
  • confessv. 承认,告白,忏悔
  • spiritualadj. 精神的,心灵的,与上帝有关的 n. (尤指美国
  • conceivedv. 构思;设想(conceive的过去式)
  • conversionn. 转变,改变信仰,换位
  • inspiredadj. 有创见的,有灵感的
  • persuasiveadj. 有说服力的,令人信服的