(单词翻译:单击)
可可电台,每期节目一话题,让英语磨练耳朵的同时学到更多有益的小知识,丰富知识的同时受益于生活。
If you want to be successful,
如果你想成功
You have to do the hard things.
想成功你就得去这些难事。
You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
你得展现出成果,虽然你也可以选择找借口。
You have to search for your ownexplanations even when you're told to accept the "facts. "
就算有人告诉你要接受那些“事实”,你也得去寻找你自己的解释。
You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
你得犯错,让你自己看起来跟个傻子一样。
You have to try and fail and try again.
你得经历努力失败再努力的过程。
You have to run faster even though you're out of breath.
就算你已经上气不接下气,你还得跑得再快一些。
You have to be kind to people whohave been cruel to you.
你得友好对待那些残忍对你的人。
You have to meet deadlines thatare unreasonable.
你得在那些完全不合理的最后期限前完成任务。
You have to be accountable foryour actions even when things go wrong.
就算出了差错,你也得对自己的行为负责。
You have to keep moving towardswhere you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
不管你的前面有什么,你也得一直朝着你想要到达的目的地前进。
You have to do the hard things.The things that no one else is doing. The things that scare you. The things that make you wonder how much longer you can hold on.
想成功你就得去这些难事,那些别人不做的事情,那些让你害怕的事情,那些会让想自己到底还能坚持多久的事情。
Those are the things that defineyou. Those are the things that make the difference between living a life of mediocrity or out rageous success.
正是这些难事定义你,正是这些难事区别着平庸和非凡成功两种不同的生活方式。
The hard things are the easiestthings to avoid. To excuse away. To pretend like they don’t apply to you.
遇到这些难事,我们最容易采取的行动是避开,是用借口逃开,是假装它们不适合你。
The simple truth about how ordinary people accomplish out rageous feats of success is that they do the hard things that smarter,wealthier,more qualified people don't have the courage —or desperation —to do.
很简单的事实:普通人是如何取得非凡成就的?他们会做这些难事,这些更聪明、更富有、更有资格的人没有勇气或无法不顾一切拼命去做的事情。
Do the hard things. You might be surprised at how amazing you really are.
去做这些难事吧,你会为自己到底有多棒而感到惊讶的。
更多详情敬请关注新浪微博:DJ_Ukki安夏/ 个人微信:DJ_Ukki
[本节目属可可原创,未经许可请勿转载]