《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第478期:强大的沙暴
日期:2017-07-14 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

A powerful sandstorm can move millions of tons of sand at a time,

一次强大的沙暴 可以卷走几百万吨沙子

carrying it for hundreds of miles.

席卷而过数百英里


They occur when convection currents created by the intense heat

当炽烈的热浪与沙漠表面 猛烈摩擦产生热对流

whip across the desert surface,causing sand and dust to become airborne.

这时就会发生沙尘暴 沙子和灰尘就会漫天飞舞

They can last for days,covering everything in their path in a fine layer of suffocating dust.

这往往可以持续好几天 所经之处 皆被令人窒息的灰尘所覆盖

There's only a light breeze here, but not for long.

现在这儿只是二级风 但一会就不是了

We're about to create our own perfect storm.

我们要自制最完美的沙暴

I mean, these are seriously industrial wind machines.

这些都是货真价实工业用的风力机

You got 40 horsepower Drive up winds up to 100 miles an hour

足足40马力 风速可达100英里/时

and basically create a massive hurricane-force sandstorm heading straight for me.

基本上可以创造一个直直冲向我的 大飓风级沙尘暴

You know, there are things I'm nervous about,you know, for sure.

有些事我也很担心 毫无疑问

You know, I'm gonna get sand-blasted by a hurricane-force sandstorm,

我会在飓风级沙尘暴中 接受喷沙

and, you know, I guess I'm concerned about just getting completely shredded.

我实在很担心 我会不会被撕成碎片

Also, it's super easy to suffocate in those things,

而且 在那种情况下人很容易窒息

you know, when you're just getting that amount of sand blasted over you.

如此大量的沙子 在你身边呼啸而过

But also my eyes,you know,I had quite a lot of sun and wind damage.

还有我的眼睛 我的眼睛受过多次晒伤和风损

Last time I saw the eye surgeon, he basically said,"Change your job"

上一次我见眼科医生时 他说 换工作吧

And keep out of the wind and keep out of the sun.

注意避风背

So I'm kind of hoping, you know,maybe he's not gonna watch this one.

所以我还是希望 他别看到这个

But it will be good.We'll get in there, do it, and we'll get out.

但一切都会好的 我们会成功 做完这事 就解脱了

You know, but there's no doubt,sandstorms are an intimidating thing,

但无疑 沙暴是很可怕的

and that's something you need to take super seriously.

你必须严肃对待

词汇解析

1、current

(河、湖或海的)水流,潮流

Under normal conditions, the ocean currents of the tropical Pacific travel from east to west.

在正常情况下,太平洋的热带洋流自东向西流。

The couple were swept away by the strong current.

这对夫妻被巨大的水流卷走了。

思潮;潮流;趋向

Each party represents a distinct current of thought.

每个党派代表一种不同的思潮。

A strong current of nationalism runs through ideology and politics in the Arab world.

一股强烈的民族主义思潮涌入阿拉伯世界的思想体系和政治体系。

现时的;当前的;进行中的

The current situation is very different to that in 1990.

当前的形势与1990年截然不同。

He plans to repeal a number of current policies.

他计划废除一些当前的政策。


2、complete

完全的;十足的

The rebels had taken complete control.

叛乱分子完全控制了局面。

It shows a complete lack of understanding by management.

这表明管理层对此完全不了解。

完整的;全部的;整个的

A complete tenement block was burnt to the ground.

整幢公寓大楼被付之一炬。

The job sheets eventually filled a complete book.

工作指导卡最终装满了整整一个册子。

分享到