《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第175期:黑夜即将降临
日期:2016-06-30 20:16

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

See what it's like under the tree.Darkness is closing in.

看看树下是什么情况 黑夜即将降临

I want to find somewhere to shelter for the night.

我要找个可以过夜的地方


You know, this wouldn't be a bad place, actually, for a shelter up here.

说实话 在这里凑合过一夜还不赖

I don't want to be down on the beach with all the sand flies and the crabs,

我可不想到海滩上去 与沙蝇螃蟹共度一晚

also the tide comes right up there.

而且涨潮时还会淹到那里

But here you got full visibility out to sea and also that nice sea breeze.

而在这里 可观察大海 视野很广阔 还有舒适的海风拂面

Using the old fishing net I found, I can make a hammock,

我可以用之前发现的一个旧渔网做个吊床

a great way to get off the ground and away from all the bugs.

从而离开地面 摆脱臭虫

Use a couple of sticks as spreaders at each end,

在两头用一些树枝作为支撑

then tie it to a sturdy tree trunk with string.

然后用绳子把它绑在结实的树干上

This stuff's old, but it should do the trick.

这东西老旧了点 但是应该能行

And then give this a try. up!More string?

现在来试试 上来 还需要更多的绳子么

But it happened now in the 3 a.m. in the morning.

要是在凌晨三点 出这种事可不妙

Okay, try a bit of thicker string.Let's hope it'll be less salt-eroded.Hopefully.Perfect.

好吧 试试用一些更粗的绳子 希望绳子没被海水腐蚀地太厉害 上帝保佑 太棒了成功了

Now I need cover from the rain.

下面我需要弄个挡雨的顶棚

A simple A-frame is just the job.

搭个简易的A形顶棚就好

And then on to this, and drape a load of banana leaves as a thatching.

然后在这上面 放上一些蕉叶作为屋顶

All you got to do is nick them,and then we'll just drape it over the top.

你要做的就是在这里切一道口 接着我们只需把它挂到顶部就行了

词汇解析

1、come up

走近;走到跟前

Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.

她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。

He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'

他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”

被提及;被讨论

The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.

在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。

Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.

珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。

即将发生;即将到来

Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.

做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。

We do have elections coming up.

我们的确将要进行选举。


2、get off

免受惩罚;逃脱(严厉的)惩罚

He is likely to get off with a small fine.

他可能会逃脱严惩,仅仅罚一点钱了事。

出发;离开

At eight I said 'I'm getting off now.'

8点钟的时候,我说“我现在要出发了。”

把手拿开;别碰

I kept telling him to get off.

我不断地叫他把手拿开。

'Get off me!' I screamed.

“别碰我!”我尖叫道。

分享到