《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第42期:尽最大的努力
日期:2016-02-16 20:06

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

There's a hole,chasm down here.I can't quite see how far it is down to the water.

这有个洞 下面是岔路 我完全看不清 距离下面的水流还有多远

But one thing is for certain. I can not get back up that easily.

但是有一件事很确定 想原路返回 不太容易


There's only one way out of here,and that's down.

想出去只有一个办法 继续往下走

My torch has gone in the water,it's out, and it's too wet to relight.

我的火把掉进水里了 火灭了 太湿了 点不着了

Just gonna try and...keep calm and think logically.

只能想想其他办法 保持冷静 认真想想

Okay, what I've got is just a knife and this flint striker.

对了 我带了一把刀 还有打火石

Gonna see if we can use this--

来看看我们能不能这样

there you go-- use this to give us a bit of a light source.

弄点光亮出来

But really, without...without a proper light,we've got to get out of here.

但是老实说 没有 没有光的话 我们也能走出去

Okay.I can hear a waterfall up ahead,and I'm gonna follow the sound.

好的 我能听到前面有瀑布的声音 我准备跟着声源走

but this is dangerous going with slippery rock,and I'm climbing blind.

但是在滑溜的岩石上行走是非常危险的 而且我还处在一片黑暗中

Just try and and I'm gonna follow the sound.

尽你最大的努力 在你脑中记住

what you're seeing when it sparks and then move to it.

火光闪现的时候你所看见的东西 然后向那个方向前进

重点讲解

1、get back

恢复(原来的状态)

Then life started to get back to normal.

随后生活又恢复了正常。

I couldn't get back to sleep.

我再也睡不着了。

回到,重提(原来的话题)

It wasn't until we had sat down to eat that we got back to the subject of Tom Halliday.

我们直到坐下来吃饭时才又提起汤姆·哈利迪这个话题。

对…进行报复

The divorce process should not be used as a means to get back at your former partner.

不应该在办理离婚手续上报复以前的伴侣。

I'm going to get you back so badly you'll never to be able to show your face again.

我要狠狠地还以颜色,让你从此无脸见人。


2、spark

火花;火星

The fire gradually got bigger and bigger. Sparks flew off in all directions.

火越燃越烈,火星四溅。

发出火花;闪光

The wires were sparking above me.

电线在我头顶上方冒着火花。

I stared into the flames of the fire as it sparked to life.

火光在闪烁,我注视着熊熊燃烧的烈焰。

微量;一点点

His music lacked that vital spark of imagination.

他的音乐缺少非常关键的那一点灵感。

Even Oliver felt a tiny spark of excitement.

连奥利弗都感到一丝兴奋。

分享到
重点单词
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • vitaladj. 至关重要的,生死攸关的,有活力的,致命的
  • logicallyadv. 符合逻辑地,逻辑上地
  • flintn. 打火石,极硬的东西
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • sparkn. 火花,朝气,情人,俗丽的年轻人 vi. 闪烁,冒火
  • slipperyadj. 滑的,狡猾的,不可靠的