《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第85期:展开生死搏斗
日期:2016-03-31 13:05

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

I'm battling the deep ravines and cnyons of western Texas.

我正与德克萨斯州西部 的深沟峡谷展开生死搏斗

To the south lies the mighty Rio Grande,one of the most monitored frontiers on earth,

在我的南边是奔腾不息的格兰德河 是世界上巡查最严密的边境之一


and that's your best chance of reaching safety.

也是你到达安全地带的最佳出路

Stop, stop, stop, stop.You hear that?That's a rattlesnake.

停 停 停 停下 你听到了吗 是响尾蛇

Just follow me, follow me.Yeah, look, under here.Straight under that rock there.

跟着我 跟着我 瞧 在这下面 就在那块石头下面

Yeah, but these guys-- really, they can be real killers if you stumble across these without knowing.

如果你一不留神 碰到了这些家伙 它们绝对会要了你的命

And that's just the sort of place rattlesnakes would like,tucked under the rock,out of this heat of the sun.

这种地方正是 响尾蛇最中意的栖息之处 就是石头下方 因为那里可以躲开炙热的阳光

People often think that snakes like the sun, but they don't.

人们一直以为 蛇喜欢阳光 但其实不然

If he comes out in the heat of the day,they can die in just a couple of hours.

如果它在炎热的日子出来 没几小时就会死掉

But if we can get him out,that would make a good meal.There's no way I can just stick a hand in there.

如果能把它弄出来 我们就能饱餐一顿了 我不能直接将手伸进去

Just try and just keep him in there,and we can go make some sort of stick to get him out.

先让它待在里面 我们要做个棍子 把它弄出来

Okay.He should be quite happy with that.Just stay there for a few minutes.

好了 它对此应该没有什么异议 让它在里面先待上几分钟

I know exactly what we need for this.Come on, let's make this quick.

我知道需要什么来抓它了 快点 我们动作麻利点

We just need a hook and then something to tie it all together with.

我们要做一个钩子 然后还需要把钩子绑在上面的东西

I'll just use this yucca--gives you a nice, long strand of material you can use to bind with.

我要利用这些丝兰 它们是制作坚韧长绳的不错材料 你可以用它来把钩子绑在棍子上

重点讲解

1、monitor

监控;监视;监督

Officials had not been allowed to monitor the voting.

以前不允许官员监督投票。

You need feedback to monitor progress.

你需要利用反馈信息来监控进展。

监督员;监控人;核查员

Government monitors will continue to accompany reporters.

政府监督员将继续陪同记者。

UN monitors overseeing Namibian independence.

监督纳米比亚独立情况的联合国核查员

监测仪器;监控器

The heart monitor shows low levels of consciousness.

心脏监测器显示患者神志不清。


2、material

物质;材料

electrons in a conducting material such as a metal.

金属等导电材料中的电子

the design of new absorbent materials.

新型高吸水性材料的设计

(书、戏剧或电影的)素材,资料

In my version of the story, I added some new material.

我在讲述这个故事时加入了新的素材。

the film producer's debt to the author of original screen material.

影片的制片人受到了创作影片原始素材的作者的启发

分享到
重点单词
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • votingn. 投票 动词vote的现在分词形式
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • strandn. (线等的)股,缕,一个部分 vt. 弄断(如绳的)
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • independencen. 独立,自主,自立
  • consciousnessn. 意识,知觉,自觉,觉悟
  • accompanyvt. 陪伴,伴随,给 ... 伴奏 vi. 伴奏
  • mightyadj. 强有力的,强大的,巨大的 adv. 很,极其