《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第297期:鲶鱼适合生吃
日期:2016-11-07 20:17

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

So, it's, like, frantic sort of movement in the water,and he pulls his hand out,and there's a huge catfish which has latched onto the end of his five fingers.

水里发生的这一切令人毛骨悚然 他举起手 有一条大鲶鱼 紧紧咬住了他的五根手指

it's got my fingers.They've got, you know, a viselike grip

它紧紧咬着我的手指 它们的嘴巴就像紧紧的虎钳一样


So, you know, have to sort of kill it before you can get it off your hand.

所以 想它松开嘴得先杀死它

That must be -- must be 20 pounds of fish.And, look, all of that is great just to eat raw.

这条鱼肯定有20磅 鲶鱼很适合生吃

I've sort of become used to eating raw food but it's definitely an acquired taste.

我很习惯吃生的东西 但这完全是后天养成的

doesn't think about it. he doesn't hesitate.That is gonna be delicious.

他从不犹豫 这一定很好吃

I think he just literally switches his brain off and just does the job, you know?

就像不让大脑去思考 只是在完成一项工作

I have eaten some of the stuff that Bear has eaten.

我吃过一些贝尔曾吃过的东西

But there's also a lot of stuff that I haven't eaten that Bear has eaten,

但有些我不敢吃的东西 贝尔却敢

because I don't want to eat it, 'cause it's horrendous.

因为我不想吃 那些玩意实在太可怕了

In China, I've killed and eaten most of a frog,but I thought I'd save a little bit still for the crew.

在中国时 我杀得最多 吃得最多是青蛙 但是我还留了点给摄制团队

I'm done with the frog.Danny, over to you for the rest of that Hey, you know my policy, right?

我搞了只青蛙 丹尼 剩下的给你吃 你知道我的规矩的

If he kills it, we all share it. All right.

只要他杀了 我们就一起吃

Danny did eat some frogs' legs in China,and he loves it.

在中国丹尼吃了不少田鸡腿 而且他也很爱吃

The frogs' legs yeah, they tasted a little bit like chicken. Not that I often eat uncooked chicken,

田鸡腿的味道尝起来 有点像鸡肉 虽然我很少吃生鸡肉

but they tasted a little bit like chicken.

但那味道确实很像鸡肉

Okay, it's not great, but, you know,there are worse things to eat.Definitely needs more garlic.

好吧 味道是一般 可是 还有更难吃的呢 绝对应该多加点大蒜

词汇解析

1、hand out

分发;散发

One of my jobs was to hand out the prizes.

我的职责之一是分发奖品。

Food is still being handed out.

还在向大家分发食物。

给予(忠告、许可等)

I listened to a lot of people handing out a lot of advice.

我听了很多人提出的各种建议。

Planning permission is handed out sparingly.

建筑许可证的发放是很谨慎的。


2、definite

明确的;确定的

It's too soon to give a definite answer.

要给出一个明确的答复,现在还为时过早。

Her Royal Highness has definite views about most things.

女王陛下对大多数事情都有明确的观点。

清楚的;明显的;无疑的

There has already been a definite improvement.

已经有了显著的改进。

That's a very definite possibility.

那是很有可能的。

(证据或信息)确凿的,确切的

We didn't have any definite proof.

我们没有任何确实的证据。

If you have any definite news of my husband, please let me know.

如果有我丈夫的确切消息,请一定告诉我。

分享到