《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第426期:足智多谋
日期:2017-04-21 18:25

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

The fact that there's not a bird in here,suspicious.

事实上我怀疑这里并没有鸟

Vultures, you know, wouldn't leave their eggs like that.

秃鹰是不会这样丢下自己的蛋的


If they had,this is gonna be sitting around.That's why it's rotted.

如果他们把蛋真的留下了 那么秃鹰也会守在边上的 正因此 蛋腐烂了

Normally, any bird egg is edible,unless it stinks like that.

按常理 鸟蛋都是可以食用的 除非臭成这样

That actually makes me gag, that.

这味儿可真叫我窒息

And I don't often say that.Got to get back in.

我很少这样 话说回来

It was worth a try.

值得一试

You just never know when you might get lucky.

谁知到好运不会降临呢

Let's rethread it one more time.

让我们再把它穿过去

And then that's gonna take me to the bottom.

然后就要到底了

Okay. Pull this other one through.

好的 把这边拉过来

At least we're down to the valley floor.

至少我们是到了谷底

Surviving in the wild is all about never giving up.Okay. Let's go.

荒野求生的关键就是永不放弃 好的 走吧

And resourcefulness and courage are crucial if you want to make it out alive.

足智多谋与勇气同样不可或缺 如果你真想成为幸存者的话

词汇解析

1、get back

恢复(原来的状态)

Then life started to get back to normal.

随后生活又恢复了正常。

I couldn't get back to sleep.

我再也睡不着了。

对…进行报复

The divorce process should not be used as a means to get back at your former partner.

不应该在办理离婚手续上报复以前的伴侣。

I'm going to get you back so badly you'll never to be able to show your face again.

我要狠狠地还以颜色,让你从此无脸见人。

回到,重提(原来的话题)

It wasn't until we had sat down to eat that we got back to the subject of Tom Halliday.

我们直到坐下来吃饭时才又提起汤姆·哈利迪这个话题。


2、make out

(勉强地)辨认出,看出,听出

I could just make out a tall, pale, shadowy figure tramping through the undergrowth.

我只依稀看见一个高个的模糊身影穿过了矮树丛。

She thought she heard a name. She couldn't make it out, though.

她觉着听到了一个名字,却又没听清。

把…弄清楚;理解;明白

I couldn't make it out at all.

我一头雾水。

It is hard to make out what criteria are used.

很难弄清楚使用的是什么样的标准。

力图说成;努力证明

They were trying to make out that I'd actually done it.

他们正在努力证明我真的干过这件事。

I don't think it was as glorious as everybody made it out to be.

我觉得这件事并非像大家说的那么了不起。

分享到