《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第17期:以鱼果腹
日期:2016-01-17 12:18

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Maintain this speed, and I'll be across in 20 minutes and reach the other side before it goes dark.

按这个速度 不等天黑 我20分钟内就能到对岸了

Okay, getting quite close towards the shoreline now.

好了 我接近河岸了


Nice work.Much nicer than I ever imagined it would,you know, really nice,steady breeze.

太好了 进展比我想象中的 要好多了 真的很不错 风力稳定

But there's no brake on this thing.The only way to stop is to take a dive.

但是我的降落伞没有刹车 要停下来就只能靠俯冲了

It's getting darker now.This wouldn't be a bad place to make a bit of camp.

天色更暗了 在这里野营 应该不错

I'm amongst the trees, so I've got firewood.

我周围都是树 这样就有木头生火了

I'm also I'm a little bit higher than the actual lake,

这里地势也比实际湖面略高

where all the cold air is gonna sink down to.Get this down.Okay, time to start digging.

冷空气会下沉到那边去 把这个放下来 好了 要开挖了

What I want to do is just dig a snow trench.

我想挖一个雪沟

It's really more like a coffin.When the sun drops, temperatures can plummet, and dramatically.

其实它更像个雪棺材 太阳下山后 气温会大幅骤降

Branches and snow on top will insulate you against the worst of that,

树枝和雪会把你和外界的恶劣气候隔绝开

and help you survive the night.The last thing I'll need -- you see this?

这样帮你挨过夜晚 我需要的最后一样东西 看到了吗

It's like a gutter where all the cold air in the shelter will run down here.

它像一个水槽 所有遮蔽渠里的冷空气都会下沉到这里

It actually makes a massive difference.Eskimo's supplement their diet with fish.

它能起到的作用很大 爱斯基摩人以鱼果腹

I'm gonna try my luck in this lake,if I can get to it.if I can get to it.

如果能打穿冰面 我也想碰碰运气 看能否抓到鱼 希望能捕到鱼

Most of the ice on this lake is gonna be super-thick, at least a meter,but I'm quite near this outflow.

这里大部分的冰 都非常厚重 至少有一米厚 但我离这片水面很近

The ice is gonna be thinner, I should be able to get through.

这里就会薄一些 应该能凿穿

重点讲解

1、survive

生存;存活;幸存

the sequence of events that left the eight pupils battling to survive in icy seas for over four hours.

致使这 8 个小学生在冰冷的海水里挣扎求生四个多小时的一连串事件

Those organisms that are most suited to the environment will be those that will survive.

最适宜该环境的微生物将会存活下来。

挺过;艰难度过

On my first day here I thought, 'Ooh, how will I survive?'

我第一天到这儿时就想,“天哪,我怎么能挺过去呢?”

people who are struggling to survive without jobs.

艰难度日的失业者

幸存;幸免于难;留存

When the market economy is introduced, many factories will not survive.

引入市场经济后,许多工厂将面临倒闭。

The chances of a planet surviving a supernova always looked terribly slim.

行星躲过超新星爆发的几率总是十分渺茫。


2、get through

完成(任务);干完(工作等)

I think you can get through the first two chapters.

我想你能完成前两章。

度过,熬过(困难或不快的时期)

It is hard to see how people will get through the winter.

难以想象人们将怎样熬过这个冬天。

We couldn't get through a day without arguing.

我们没有一天不拌嘴的。

使理解;使明白

An old friend might well be able to get through to her and help her.

也许一个老朋友能让她明白并且帮助她。

The message was finally getting through to him.

他终于明白了这一点。

分享到
重点单词
  • sequencen. 顺序,连续,次序,序列,一系列 vt. 按顺序排好
  • supernovan. [天]超新星
  • supplementn. 补充物,增刊 vt. 补充,增补
  • insulatev. 使 ... 绝缘,隔离 [计算机] 绝缘
  • sheltern. 庇护所,避难所,庇护 v. 庇护,保护,隐匿
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,
  • planetn. 行星