《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第416期:托岛探险之旅画上句号
日期:2017-04-11 19:32

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Okay, let's get ashore, find out about this place.

上岸吧 瞧瞧这个地方

I've come ashore on the exposed windward side of the island,

我终于上了岸 来到了这座岛屿的迎风面


Where there's little likelihood of finding a settlement.

这几乎不可能有容身之处

The best chance of rescue is on the other side,So I'm heading up and over.

最有可能获救的地方 是另一边 所以我一路颠簸 向另一边进军

But I'm straight into a tough climb.

但马上 我又陷入了攀爬难题

See if we can get up this way.Quite steep, though.

试试能不能从这上去 虽然很陡

There's a whole root system coming down this rock face.Okay, let's try this.

但那的岩壁下有一套完整的根系 好吧 试试

One of my favorite survival stories occurred in Antarctica.

我最喜欢的冒险故事之一发生在南极洲

Ernest Shackleton and his crew sailed for 800 miles through the world's most hostile seas to get to an island.

欧内斯特·沙克尔顿和他的队员 航行了 八百英里 穿过世界上 最凶险的海域来到一座小岛

But they came ashore on the wrong side and had to climb for 36 hours over mountains to reach civilization.

但他们却上错了边 不得不花费三十六个小时 翻越山岭 才见到人烟

And the moral of the story is,never assume you've reached safety until you really have.

这个故事告诉我们 在安全真正到来之前 不要妄下定论

Come on, we need to move.And when you get a shot at rescue,grab it with all you have.

快 要走了 当获救的稻草出现时 尽全力抓住它

It's an airfield.This is my chance.There's an aircraft taxiing for takeoff.

是个飞机场 我的救命稻草来了 一架飞机正准备起飞

Come on! We can make this!One final push through the prop wash.

快 我们能行 在螺旋桨尾流下的最后一跃

And it's the end of my Torres island adventure,And I'm heading home.

它为我的托岛探险之旅画上了句号 我要回家了

词汇解析

1、expose

使暴露;使显露

Lowered sea levels exposed the shallow continental shelf beneath the Bering Sea.

海平面下降使白令海底部的浅层大陆架暴露出来。

For an instant his whole back was exposed.

一瞬间,他整个背部都露了出来。

揭发;揭露

The Budget does expose the lies ministers were telling a year ago.

预算案无疑揭穿了部长们一年前所说的谎话。

After the scandal was exposed, Dr Bailey committed suicide.

丑闻曝光后,贝利博士自杀了。

使暴露于(险境);使遭受(危险或不快)

They had not been exposed to most diseases common to urban populations.

城市人口中多数常见的疾病他们都没有接触到。

A wise mother never exposes her children to the slightest possibility of danger.

明智的母亲决不会让她的孩子置身于一丁点儿危险之中。


2、get up

起立;站起来

I got up and walked over to where he was.

我起身走到他那边。

起床

They have to get up early in the morning.

他们大清早就得起床。

穿…服装;打扮;装扮

They knew how to get themselves up in those days.

那时候,他们懂得打扮。

an old tramp got up in a velvet smoking-jacket.

身穿一件天鹅绒吸烟服的老流浪汉

分享到