《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第44期:脚背攀岩法
日期:2016-02-18 20:40

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

but it's narrow,and all of these wall just so Smooth

但是它很窄 所有的石壁表面都非常光滑

And at the moment,there is no way out of it keep moving on a bit It's 40 foot to the top,

现在 我们还找不到出口 再往前走一走 这里距离顶端有四十英尺


but with no hands or footholds,I can't see any way up.

但是由于没有手和脚的落脚点 我不知道该如何爬上去

Actually, look, it's widening out a bit here.

看 这里看起来宽敞了一点

The wall is still smooth but the gap between them is wider here.

石壁仍旧很光滑 但是这之间的缝隙变宽了

This could be doable.See if I can make my way up here.

这对我非常有利 看看我能不能从这里攀上去

Come, and look All right.All so greasy here, this stuff.

过来 看一下 可以了 这些石头都很光滑

You need to make sure you've got your feet in good places before you move.

在你走下一步之前 你必须确保 你的脚落稳踩实

I got a nice ledge.

这儿有一块突出的岩石

It's just wide enough for me to use a climbing method called back and foot,

这里的宽度正好可以让我使用一种攀登技巧 叫做脚-背攀岩法

which allows me to climb with minimal holds.

它能够让我用很小的抓力来攀登

Ok.I'm quite nicely wedged in here.

好了 我坐在这个地方很舒服

And actually, so much about climbing is climbing efficiently,

其实 攀岩的意义在于如何提高效率

not using up energy when you don't need to.

懂得节省使用自己的体力

Look, just rest my arms and opposing forces legs and back.

看 我在放松我的手臂 利用墙壁的反作用力 放松我的腿

Keep me up, I should be able to chimney up this. Okay

跟上我 我应该能够一口气爬上去了

The longer this climb goes on,

攀爬的时间越长

the more pressure I'm puting on my injured shoulder.

我受伤的肩膀上的压力就越大

重点讲解

1、move on

离去;继续前进

Mr Brooke moved on from Paris to Belgrade.

布鲁克先生离开巴黎,继续前往贝尔格莱德。

What's wrong with his wanting to sell his land and move on?

他想卖掉土地离开这里,这有什么错呢?

命令…(或不要停留走开)

Eventually the police were called to move them on.

终于有人叫来警察驱散他们。

(结束某活动后) 改做别事

She ran this shop for ten years before deciding to move on to fresh challenges.

在决定涉足新的领域时,她经营这家商店已有10年。

His mother, Julia, soon moved on to a new relationship.

他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。


2、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

分享到
重点单词
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • chimneyn. 烟囱
  • smoothadj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可
  • minimaladj. 最低限度的,最小的
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • opposingadj. 反作用的,反向的,相反的,对立的 动词oppo
  • wideningv. 使变宽;使扩大;拓宽;扩展(widen的ing形式