《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第256期:无人涉足的山洞
日期:2016-09-27 19:55

(单词翻译:单击)

荒野求生

Roofing felt is crude paperboard impregnated with tar and bitumen to make it water-resistant.

油毡是用厚纸坯制成 浸以焦油和沥青防水

It burns slowly and steadily,making it perfect for torches.

它可以持续稳定地燃烧 非常适合用来制作火炬

Time to get into this ventilation shaft.

现在我们可以进通风管了

I'm gonna squeeze going into this one.Don't want to have had too much lunch.

我要努力挤进去 记得午饭别吃太多

Entering this ventilation system is like going into unexplored caves.

进入通风管系统内部就好比 探索一个无人涉足的山洞

This is a mad place in here.It smells of stale air.

这地方真让人疯狂 空气味道陈腐

The air isn't good,but as long as my torch is burning,there's enough oxygen to breathe.

空气不好 但只要火炬仍然燃烧 就有足够的氧气供我呼吸

Getting a bit wet in here.Also means it's rustier,so just watch where you put your feet.

这里有些潮湿 也意味着铁锈更加严重 小心你前面的路

A bit like going through a minefield, this bit.

有些像探索雷区 步步惊心

Just don't know what you're treading on whether it's solid or whether it's been rusted through,

不知道你脚下是否安全 踏板是否牢靠 有没有被锈掉

which means we need to tread really gingerly just test each foot before we commit the weight to it.

这意味着我们要非常小心 每向前一步之前都要小心试探

That's a bad bit there.Try and spread your weight like you're on thin ice.

这块锈得太严重 想象着下面是薄冰 要把体重分散开

You know, go on all fours if you need to.Spread your weight. That's thin here.

有必要的话用上手 分散体重 这块太薄了

But thin ice is better than no ice.Hang on. Steady here. There's a drop down here.

就算如履薄冰也好过寸步难行 这里小心 路是直下的

Let me see how far that is.It looks like it's gonna be taking me down to the next level.Let me go first.

让我看看这到底有多深 看起来这一直通到下一层 让我先走

词汇解析

1、squeeze

(通常指用手)挤压,捏

He squeezed her arm reassuringly.

他安慰地捏了捏她的胳膊。

Dip the bread briefly in water, then squeeze it dry.

将面包在水里快速蘸一下,然后将它挤干。

压榨,挤出(液体或软的东西)

Joe put the plug in the sink and squeezed some detergent over the dishes.

乔用塞子塞住水槽,往盘子上挤了点洗涤剂。

freshly squeezed lemon juice.

新榨的柠檬汁

挤过;挤进;塞进

They lowered him gradually into the cockpit. Somehow they squeezed him in the tight space, and strapped him in.

他们将他慢慢向下放入驾驶舱,设法将他塞进了狭小的空间,并给他系好安全带。

Many break-ins are carried out by youngsters who can squeeze through tiny windows.

很多入室盗窃案都是年轻人干的,他们可以从狭小的窗口钻进去。


2、commit

犯(罪);做(坏事)

I have never committed any crime.

我从来没犯过罪。

This is a man who has committed murder.

这是一个杀人犯。

拨出,调配(资金、资源等)

They called on Western nations to commit more money to the poorest nations.

他们呼吁西方国家向极端贫困国家投入更多的钱。

The government had committed billions of pounds for a programme to reduce acid rain.

政府已经给一个旨在减少酸雨的方案拨了几十亿英镑。

承诺,保证(做);忠于(某人)

I would advise people to think very carefully about committing themselves to working Sundays.

我建议大家慎重考虑一下答应周日工作的问题。

I'd like a friendship that might lead to something deeper, but I wouldn't want to commit myself too soon.

我希望拥有一份能进一步发展的友谊,但又不想太快作出承诺。

分享到
重点单词
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,
  • detergentn. 清洁剂 adj. 用于清洗的
  • squeezev. 压榨,挤压,塞进 n. 压榨,勒索,榨取
  • shaftn. 轴,杆状物,矛,柄,竖井,(一道)光线 vt. 装
  • treadn. 踏,踏步板,踏面,胎面花纹,鞋底 v. 踏,行走,
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • sinkn. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器 vi. 下沉,下落,